PARKERSBURG — Parkersburg Police Department released the following reports July 26:
* On July 25, the Parkersburg Police Department responded to 136 calls for service.
* Justin Davis, 35, of Parkersburg, was arrested July 25 on a domestic assault charge.
* Justin Statler, 22, of ...
BELPRE — Belpre Police Department released the following reports on July 22:
* On July 10, Emily A. Wagner, 31, Belpre, was cited for disorderly conduct.
* On July 13, Justin D. Perry, 37, Parkersburg, was cited for having no operator license and for having an fictitious registration.
* On ...
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports July 23.
* Benjamin Scott Sarvey, 27, of 36th Street, was arrested on charges of fugitive from justice. Jefferson County, Pennsylvania warrants were for failure to appear on charges of ...
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports July 22:
* Joey Allen Barnett, 36, 703 29th St., Vienna, was arraigned on a charge of fraudulent use of an access device and released on a $10,000 surety bond.
* Diane Elizabeth Hutson, 36, 1409 ...
MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports July 15:
* On July 8, Deputy Hall responded to 4702 Milner Road, Waterford. An employee of Heritage Co-Op Feed Store reported cash and an Apple IPad were stolen from the business. During the course of this ...
ATHENS — Athens County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on July 18:
* The Criminal Interdiction Unit was requested to assist the Glouster Police Department with a suspicious vehicle located on abandoned property on Front Street. Upon making contact, consent to search the ...