ATHENS — The Athens County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports Aug. 14:
* On Aug. 13, the Criminal Interdiction Unit received information regarding the whereabouts of a male with active warrants for his arrest. The male suspect attempted to flee from the residence but was ...
WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports Aug. 19:
• Perikles Giamourides, 50, Canton, Ohio, was cited for driving on a suspended license and possession of controlled substance on Highland Avenue.
• Justin Brian Hines, 22, ...
PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports Aug. 19:
• On Aug. 15, Shannon Delores Caplinger, 44, of Post Mill Way, was arrested on a capias for failure to appear on truancy charges.
• On Aug. 15, Nicole Deloris Ramsey, 33, of 11th Avenue, turned ...
VIENNA — The Vienna Police Department released the following reports Aug. 20:
• Tommy W. Fluharty of Parkersburg was arrested on charges of shoplifting and trespassing.
• Wilbert F. Kelley Jr. of Parkersburg was arrested on a warrant for violation of a domestic ...
PARKERSBURG — The Parkersburg Police Department released the following reports Aug. 20:
• On Aug. 19, the Parkersburg Police Department responded to 115 calls for service.
• Oakley Cheuvront, 26, of Parkersburg, was arrested Aug. 19 on a warrant for destruction of property and fleeing ...
MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports Aug. 19:
• On Aug. 16, a warrant was requested by Sgt. Tornes for the arrest of Eric Dean Barth, 32, unknown whereabouts, on a charge of failure to provide a change of address. Barth was sentenced in Ohio ...