VIENNA — The Vienna Police Department released the following reports Aug. 9:
* Kyle L. Williams, of Vienna, was arrested on a fugitive from justice count.
* Helena A. Brown, of Vienna, was arrested on a charge of driving on a suspended license and warrants for driving on a ...
WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports Aug. 9:
* Rosalie Marie Powell, 43, Williamstown, was arrested on a warrant charging her with obstructing an officer on East Fourth Street. Powell was processed at WPD and arraigned at Wood County ...
PARKERSBURG — The Parkersburg Police Department released the following reports Aug. 5:
* The department responded to 104 calls for service.
* Dominick Hall, 29, Washington, W.Va., was arrested on a charge of domestic battery.
* Jacob Gibson, 25, Parkersburg, was arrested on a ...
BELPRE — The Belpre Police Department released the following reports on Aug. 6:
* Forest K. Jordan, 53, of Belpre, was cited for expired registration.
* Jenny L. Perry, 46, of Guysville, was cited for a red light violation.
* Amanda M. Hodgson, 22, of Belpre, was cited ...
PARKERSBURG — The Parkersburg Police Department released the following reports on Aug. 6:
* Alicia L. Patterson, 36, of Parkersburg, was arrested for receiving or transferring stolen goods.
* Clyde M. Willis III, 24, of Waverly, was arrested for violation of a DVPO.
* Sierra R. ...
PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on Aug. 3:
* Dakota David Mackey, 28, of Neal Street was arrested on a warrant for violation of probation. He was transported and placed in the Holding Center.
* Deputies responded to Blair Avenue for a ...