PARKERSBURG –The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports Sept. 8:
• Deputies responded to Baltimore Street in reference to a domestic disturbance. One party had left the residence prior to arrival, and no report was filed. The other party was advised on how to obtain a domestic violence protective order.
• Mylisha Sue Stephens, 30, of Spring Street, was served with a warrant for concealment or removal of minor child while at Family Court. She was arraigned and released on a $10,000.00 bond.
• Fred Whitaker Newton Jr, 76, of New England Court, turned himself in on a warrant for driving on a license revoked for driving under the influence. He was arraigned and released on a $1,500 surety bond.
• A deputy responded to Elizabeth Pike in reference to a female walking in the roadway. The woman, Hannah E. Dorsey, 31, was arrested on a warrant for forgery and uttering.
• Deputies responded to South Hills Golf Course in reference to a stolen vehicle that had been recovered. The original complainant had reported the dump truck stolen, but located it the same day in the parking lot of the golf course. The vehicle was returned to the owner.
• A deputy responded to the Hampton Inn on Elizabeth Pike in reference to a larceny where items had been taken from a vehicle in the parking lot. The complainant reported several items had been taken overnight from his vehicle including his license, passport, Dell laptop computer, phone charger, sneakers and a handgun. At this time investigation is ongoing.
• Deputies responded to the Family Court Building to serve a warrant on Jacob Levi Shields, 28, of Scenic View Ridge, Sandyville. He was arrested on a charge of first-degree robbery and taken to the North Central Regional Jail on a parole hold.
• Deputies responded to Lost Pavement Road in reference to a domestic call. The complainant reported that she and a family member had been in a physical altercation. The other subject had left prior to deputies’ arrival. The complainant wished to pursue charges and was also advised of a domestic violence protective order.