WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports Aug. 5:
* Blade Britton, 19, Parkersburg, was cited for possession of marijuana on Highland Avenue.
* Jacqeline Snyder, 25, Parkersburg, was cited for speed 40/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Susan Smith, 68, Williamstown, was cited for public intoxication and dog running at large following an incident on East Sixth Street in which a resident walking a leashed dog was attacked by an unleashed dog. The 75-year-old victim was treated and released from Marietta Memorial Hospital for the dog bite injuries.
* Jay D. Offenberger, 53, Williamstown, was charged with assault (verbal) following investigation of incident reported in the 400 block of Columbia Avenue on May 26. Offenberger went to the residence of a 71-year-old Williamstown male resident and reportedly threatened to “punch him in the face” more than once. Offenberger was processed at WPD , transported to Wood County Magistrate Court and released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Officers received a complaint of disorderly juveniles on jet skis harassing a juvenile on a kayak in the area of the Boat ramp. NRP was notified of the incident.