MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports:
* A deputy began an investigation into Joshua Campbell sending nudity-oriented material to a subject under the age of 18. The investigation was conducted and information in reference to sexual conduct was revealed with a child under the age of 18. Due to the information obtained in the investigation, Joshua Lee Campbell, 19, 102 Summit Road, Marietta, was placed under arrest for unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, a fourth-degree felony.
* A deputy was dispatched to 15619 State Route 550, Fleming, on a report by Dylan King stating his mother, Christine King, had stolen his gaming system. A second call was received by Christine, reporting Dylan had thrown a chair across the room. Christine advised their argument started over her telling Dylan he could not take a shower in her bathroom, due to issues with the tub, however he went to shower in it anyway. Christine advised while he was in the bathroom he ended up breaking the toilet tank. Dylan informed his mother he fell and hit his head and this is how it broke. At no time during the encounter with Dylan did deputies observe any red marks, cuts, scrapes or injured areas on his face, head, arms, or hands. Dylan also threw a solid wood barstool across the room. Christine picked up the stool and seen the gaming system and placed it on the counter. Christine advised Dylan then stated that he was going to call the Sheriff’s Office because she stole his gaming system. The chair was busted/splintered on the back side of the back rest. Dylan denied throwing the chair, denied breaking the toilet, or making threatening remarks to his mother. A summons is being requested for Dylan Michael King, 20, through Marietta Municipal Court for disorderly conduct.
* A deputy began an investigation into identity fraud.
* A deputy completed a private property accident at 27335 State Route 7, Marietta, where a vehicle struck a home and left the scene.
* The following people were processed into the Washington County Jail between Feb. 2 and Feb. 5:
* Uriah Matthew Hill, 45, criminal trespassing, a misdemeanor.
* Niesha Nicole Sheets, 30, Vincent, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* David Edward Durbin, 44, Coolville, aggravated possession of drugs, a felony.
* Jason Lee Myers, 36, Marietta, aggravated possession of drugs, possession of drugs, possession of fentanyl and tampering with drugs, all felonies.
* Sean Nicholas Capriola, 19, Cuyahoga, OVI, speed and no seatbelt, misdemeanors.
* Randal Eugene Cunningham, 64, Vincent, tampering with records, a misdemeanor, and receiving stolen property, a felony.
* Megan Cheyenne Roach, 28, Marietta, probation violation, a felony.
* Amber Dawn Boyd, 31, Coolville, possession of drugs, breach of recognizance, both felonies, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, driving under suspension and child restraint, all misdemeanors.
* Justin Alexzander Simpson, 32, parole violation, a felony.
* Barrett Shea Evans, 27, Williamstown, possession of drugs, a misdemeanor.
* Velinda Bernice Berga, 21, Parkersburg, possession of drugs, trafficking in fentanyl and possession of fentanyl, all felonies.
* Vincent Edward Roberts, 40, Amesville, failure to comply and obstructing official business, both felonies.
* Kelsie Leigh Masters, 29, Marietta, extortion, interference with custody, both felonies, and criminal child enticement, a misdemeanor.
* Richard Leroy Mayle, 78, Cutler, trafficking in drugs, possession of drugs, possession of criminal tools and receiving proceeds of an offense subject to forfeiture, all felonies.
* Emily Marie Blevins, 24, Belpre, disorderly conduct and contempt of court, both misdemeanors.
* Angela Marie Scott, 53, Cutler, trafficking in drugs, possession of drugs, possession of criminal tools, receiving proceeds of an offense subject to forfeiture, fraudulent tax report or document, all felonies.
* Kellie Marie Stevens, 33, Coolville, possession of drugs, a felony.
* Travis Hansford Wriston, 37, Marietta, domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
* Richard Daniel Gill, 59, Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* John Douglas Pugh, 40, Marietta, domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
* Christopher Jay Richards, 21, Vincent, assault, two counts, both misdemeanors.
* Anthony Lee Hanes, 44, Lowell, disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
* Twenty-three women and 67 men are housed in the Washington County Jail.