WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports Jan. 26:
* Ryan Weinkauf, 33, Little Hocking, was cited for speed 40/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Larry Ray Pemberton, 52, Williamstown was arrested on a warrant charging him with permitting DUI on East Fifth Street. Pemberton was processed at the police department and placed in the Division of Corrections pending his arraignment in Magistrate Court.
* A residence was reportedly forcibly entered between Jan. 16-21 in the 300 block of West Second Street. Someone ransacked the residence and stole jewelry, a retirement clock from Union Carbide and other items.
* Justin Woodford, 36, Caldwell, was cited for speed 47/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Addison Black, 19, Byesville, was cited for speed 47/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Lindsey Marie George, 21, St. Marys, was arrested on charges of DUI and possession of marijuana following traffic stop on Waverly Road. George reportedly failed filed sobriety tests and BAC later tested .098. George was processed at the police department and placed in the Division of Corrections pending arraignment in Magistrate Court.
* Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 500 block of Poplar Avenue where threats were allegedly made. A male subject left the residence and DV assistance information provided.
* Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 700 block of Columbia Avenue. DV assistance and mental hygiene information was provided.