PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office answered 247 calls July 27-30: 3, mental hygiene orders; 4, intrusion alarms; 19, domestic complaints and domestic order services; 9, motor vehicle accidents; 8, disorderly subjects)/motorists; 10, area checks; 27, speak with complainant by phone/in person; 12, suspicious vehicles/persons; 9, traffic stops; 10, warrant services.
* A citation was issued to Christopher M. Blossor, 44, of Banner Hill Road, Spencer, for driving on suspended/revoked.
* Deputies responded to Rolling Rock Road for a vehicle blocking the road into the campground. A worker from Mountwood Park stated he had been notified that the vehicle was unattended and could not locate anyone around the vehicle. A wrecker was called and towed the vehicle as it was blocking the road.
* A deputy responded to Pike Street for a gas meter being hit. Mineral Wells Fire Department was on scene and advised that the gas meter had been hit with a subject operating a Bobcat.
* A deputy responded to Southside Self Storage on Gihon Road for a larceny. The complainant reported her storage unit had been broken into and several items had been taken and several items had been laying out in the grass in front of the storage unit.
* Chevelle Brianne Sarver, 34, of Warren Street, Marietta, was arrested on charges of possession with intent to distribute fentanyl and Jeffery Lee Rake, 60 of Moyer Drive was arrested on a warrant for shoplifting issued through the vienna police department.
* Molly Beth Jones, 32, Palestine Road, Elizabeth, was arrested on charges of obstructing and a capias. She was transported to the Holding Center, processed and placed pending arraignment.
* A deputy responded to Robert Byrd Highway at Marrtown Road for a single vehicle accident. The driver lost control of the vehicle and spun 180 degrees before striking the guardrail. The vehicle sustained damage on its passenger side however was able to be driven from the scene. No Injuries were reported.
* Jamie Lee McNeely, 29, Lovely, Ky., was arrested on warrants for driving on revoked and failure to appear issued out of McDowell County. He was processed and placed at the Holding Center.
* A deputy responded to Rhodes Trailers & Truck Bodies on South First Street for damage to a vehicle. The complainant reported they had observed that the passenger front window had been damaged and had located a BB near the passenger side of the vehicle. At this time no value had been given of the damage and they were waiting on an estimate from a glass company.
* A deputy responded to Blueberry Lane for a fire. Apparently a Big Sandy truck making a delivery had knocked down the power lines which had set a field on fire. The driver had stated he needed to make another delivery and had left, the electric pole was snapped in half and the electric line was ripped from the roof of the residence. Lubeck Fire Department was already on scene and had extinguished the fire. The driver had notified Big Sandy and advised them of what had happened.
* A deputy responded to Williamstown Pike for a vehicle that had been struck overnight in the parking lot being leased by Shelly & Sands. The truck had significant front end damage to the grill and hood and moderate damage to the rear end where the vehicle struck the brick building on the property.
* Shane Andrew Salyers, 32, of Shiloh Road was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance methamphetamine, and capias for registration, driving suspended/revoked, unsafe and improperly equipped, no insurance and operation of vehicles without safety belts.
* Jessica Lynn Massey, 25, 12th Avenue, was arrested on a capias for failure to appear on a shoplifting case issued through the Vienna Police Department.
* Michelle Lee Schlutter, 51, of Lincoln Drive was arrested on a warrant for obstructing an officer. She was taken before a magistrate where she was given a $3,500.00 bond and was later transported to Regional Jail.