PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on May 29:
From May 26-28, the office answered 181 calls: 8 mental hygiene orders, 11 intrusion alarms, 5 domestic complaints and domestic order services, 3 motor vehicle accidents, 7 disorderly subjects/motorists, 10 area checks, 12 speak with complainant by phone/in person, 7 suspicious vehicles/persons, 7 warrant services.
* Deputies responded to Cummins Street for a domestic in progress. Tony Christopher Phillips, 42, of Cummins Street was arrested on charges of domestic battery, domestic assault and brandishing.
* A citation was issued to Faith Lynette Childers, 18, of Club Drive for cell phone use while driving.
* A citation was issued to Larry Randall Cutlip, 60, of Plantation Drive for expired MVI 2019.
* Ronald Wayne Byers, 37, Pike Street, was arrested on a family court capias and a magistrate court capias.
* Doyle Michael Scarberry, 29, of Delta Place was issued a citation for possession of a controlled substance.
* A deputy responded to Little Kanawha River Road for a Larceny. The complainants reported rims and tires had been taken from their camper and a 30-gallon propane tank.
* Cory Jo Woolum, 31, of Slater Lane, The Plains, was extradited from Washington County on a warrant for charges of felony larceny and felonious conspiracy issued in Wood County.
* A deputy responded to the Red Roof Inn on Seventh Street for a counterfeiting. An employee stated he received $20 bills from a female that were counterfeit. The deputy located the female and asked where she had gotten the counterfeit money, to which she stated a friend, however would not give the friend’s name. Nicole Victoria Tayman, 23, of Edgelawn Street was arrested on charges of counterfeiting. She was arraigned and released on a $5,000 PR bond.
* A deputy responded to Southern Highway for a male subject not paying his cab fare from Marietta and brought to this location, then fleeing from the area. The subject was located after he had entered two residences and ran off. Richard Thomas Kyle, 34, East 18th Street, was arrested on two charges of burglary.