PARKERSBURG — The following cases appeared in Wood County Circuit Court on March 4:
* Bobby Bailey Jr., of Parkersburg, was sentenced Monday on a charge of conspiracy to commit breaking and entering. He received one to five years in prison which was suspended for three years ...
MARIETTA — The following people were granted divorces or dissolutions of marriage recently by the Washington County Common Pleas Court:
* Stacy Lynn Snodgrass, 41, of Marietta, and Cody Alan Snodgrass, 44, of Whipple, were granted a divorce Feb. 25.
* Jennifer R. Owens, 57, and Michael L. ...
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports Feb. 27:
* Davon Jamir Linder, 19, of 262 Westwood Ave., Akron, was arraigned on a charge of conspiracy to commit trafficking in methamphetamine and held on a $300,000 surety bond.
* Sierra Chyna Mari Little, 20, of ...
PARKERSBURG —Wood County Circuit Court heard the following cases on Feb. 27.
In Judge J.D. Beane’s Court:
* A bond hearing was held for Joshua Emery Greene, 34, in custody, who has been charged with murder in the death of Jason Tefft, of Parkersburg. The court ruled Greene will continue ...
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Circuit Court heard the following cases on Feb. 26:
In Judge Jason Wharton’s Court:
* Whittany Kay Husk, 28, 1842 Cameron Ave., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to delivery of a controlled substance, possession with intent to deliver and keeping or ...
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports Feb. 25:
* Christopher Ryan Draper, 32, of Belpre, was arraigned on charges of domestic assault and destruction of property and released on a $1,500 surety bond.
* Michael Anthony Laurnoff, 54, of ...