PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports Dec. 11:
* Tammy Marie Greer, 45, 801 Devaughn Road, Walker, pleaded guilty to driving a vehicle in an impaired state and was sentenced to jail for 12 hours and 55 minutes, already served. She was assessed $465.25 in court costs and fines.
* Hope Raeshawn Hutson, 21, 1002 Lakeview Drive, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to three counts of shoplifting and was sentenced to jail for 30 days, suspended for one year of probation. She was ordered to pay $239 in civil penalty to Wal-Mart and $270.25 to Dollar General. She was assessed $270.25 in court costs and fines.
* Shane Thomas Rake, 42, 325 South Maple Drive, Mineral Wells, pleaded guilty to a prohibited person with a firearm and was sentenced to jail for 90 days, suspended for six months of probation. He was assessed $170.25 in court costs and fines.
* Amanda Marie Anderson, 37, 1272 Stillwell Road, Walker, pleaded guilty to compulsory education offenses and was assessed $220.25 in court costs and fines.
* Joshua Amos Gibson, 38, 1130 Stadium Drive Apt. A, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to battery and obstructing an officer. One count of battery was dismissed. He was sentenced to jail for 90 days and was assessed $400.50 in court costs and fines.
* Faith Nichole Chichester, 33, 1444 Chesterville Road, is a fugitive from justice out of Washington County and is being held without bond.
* Billy Glenn Davis, 36, 1409 Spring St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a shoplifting charge and was released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* James Robert Kipe, 30, 124 West South Street, Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of petit larceny and trespassing and was released on a $600 surety bond.