PARKERSBURG — The following civil cases were filed between Feb. 3-14 in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk:
* Shii McDuff, on behalf of M.M., a minor, v. Bernie Dolan, acting as the executive director of the West Virginia Secondary School Activities Commission
* James S. Lynn v. CSX Transportation Inc., CSX Transportation and Larney Cole
* Hardy Mid-Ohio Development LLC v. Ralph E. Butler III, aka Gene Butler, and Eric Butler
* Lori Ruble and Jeffrey Ruble v. Adam Kaplan M.D. and Parkersburg Surgical Associates PLLC
* Beckman Coulter Inc. v. Mid-Ohio Valley Medical Group Inc.
* United Bank v. Specialty Piping Corp. and L. Michael Romine
* Kimberly D. Matheny and Brenda D. Matheny v. Perkins Oil and Gas Inc.
* Progressive Direct Ins. Co., as subrogee of Mona Mayle, v. Scott A. Shelton and Christopher L. Morgan
* Credit Acceptance Corp. v. Terri Anderson, aka Terri L. Anderson, and Scott Anderson, aka Scott A. Anderson
* Tabitha Smith v. St. Joseph Recovery Center LLC, St. Joseph Operating Co. LLC and Siltstone Holdings LLC
* Gina Elschlager v. St. Joseph Recovery Center LLC, St. Joseph Operating Co. LLC and Siltstone Holdings LLC
* Christopher Tingler and Holly Tingler v. Cindy Carpenter and Darryl Hughes
* The Huntington National Bank, N.A., v. Herbert A. Whitlatch
* Regional Collection Services Inc. v. Austin Richards
* Robert C. Wix and Bonnie L. Wix v. Standard Oil Co. Inc.