On the Record
PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports April 30:
* Eddie Tomlinson, 47, 367 Davisville Road, Davisville, pleaded guilty to no inspection and was assessed $175.25 in court costs and fines. A no insurance charge was dismissed.
* Roy William Hornbeck, 47, 324 East Main St., Metamora, Ohio, pleaded guilty to mandatory disposal and was assessed $220.25 in court costs and fines.
* Ronald Eugene Mason Jr., 51, 825 Florence St., Belpre, pleaded guilty to speeding and was assessed $190.25 in court costs and fines. A charge of speeding in a construction zone was dismissed.
* Nicholas Paul Ickes, 25, 2712 Broad St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to domestic battery and was sentenced to jail for 30 days, suspended for 11 days, and was assessed $170.25 in court costs and fines.
* Nathaniel Page Pittman, 30, 319 Ranis Road, Belleville, pleaded guilty to two counts of battery and was sentenced to jail for 60 days, to concurrently run with federal charges. Two counts of destruction of property was dismissed and he was assessed $170.25 in court costs and fines.
* A strangulation charge was dismissed for John Michael Sadler Jr., 31, 2601 Lincoln Ave., Parkersburg; it will be recharged as a misdemeanor. He also pleaded guilty to driving with a revoked license and possession of methamphetamine. He was sentenced to jail for 30 days for the driving revoked charge and was sentenced to jail for 120 days, suspended for one year of probation for the possession charge; he was assessed $170.25 in court costs and fines. Sadler was also arraigned on charges of domestic battery and unlawful restraint and was released on a $2,000 surety bond.
* A charge of possession of a controlled substance with the intent to deliver was dismissed for Michael Rai Malhotra, 22, 224 E Wildwood Drive, Parkersburg in pursuant to a plea deal.
* Seth Daniel Elam, 40, 1801 28th St., Vienna, pleaded guilty to possession of marijuana and was assessed $195.25 in court costs and fines.
* Tony Ray Campbell, 43, 2201 Beech Grove Road, Cottageville, pleaded guilty to no inspection. Charges of domestic battery (alleged victim failed to appear) and an expired registration were dismissed.
* Sean Michael Stump, 25, 2404 27th Ave., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance and was sentenced to one year of probation, suspended for 90 days of probation. He was assessed $170.25 in court costs and fines.
* Charges of worthless check and fraudulent disposal of personal property under lease were dismissed for Jamie Nicole Metz, 37, 2522 10th Ave., Parkersburg; case is more than one year old.
* Two counts of possession of a controlled substance were dismissed for Joshua Adam Polsley, 36, 4449 18th Ave., Parkersburg, as per a circuit court plea.
* Vincent T. Bradley, 33, 500 13th St. Apt. 17, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to driving with a suspended license and an expired registration. One count of driving with a suspended license was dismissed and he was assessed $270.25 in court costs and fines.
* Dana Linn Miller, 36, P.O. Box 728, Elizabeth, pleaded guilty to trespassing and was sentenced to one year of probation, suspended for 30 days of probation and they were assessed $170.25 in court costs and fines.
* An open dumping charge was dismissed for Roy William Hornbeck, 47, 44 Meadowview Circle, Parkersburg; he will be recharged.
* Tyler J. Chidester, 26, 610 24th St., Vienna pleaded guilty to reckless driving and was assessed $195.25 in court costs and fines.
* Dale Anthony Weaver, 45, 802 Seventh St. Apt. 2, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was assessed $480.25 in court costs and fines.
* A charge of receiving or transferring stolen goods was dismissed for Ashten Paige Wilkinson, 30, 221 Locus St., Belpre; the case will be refiled.
* Alexandria Lynn Riser, 22, 1326 Avery St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to child neglect by parent creating risk of bodily injury and was sentenced to probation for two years, suspended for one year of probation.
* Joshua Alan Bowers, 39, P.O. Box 870, Elizabeth, was arraigned on a charge of driving under the influence of a controlled substance and was released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.
* John A. Kelley, 38, 1909 Avery St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of driving under the influence of a controlled substance and leaving the scene of an accident and was released on a $1,000 surety bond.
* Jeffrey Michael Goodrich, 25, homeless, was arraigned on a grand larceny charge and is being held on a $10,000 surety bond.
* Michael J. Ruseitto, 69, 5107 Glenbrook Drive, Vienna, pleaded no contest to speeding and was assessed $180.25 in court costs and fines.
WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports May 3:
* McKenna Schramm, 19, Stockport, was cited for speed, 83 mph in a 55 mph zone on W.Va. 14.
* Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 400 block of Victoria Avenue. Parties were separated and DV assistance information provided.
* Alexander Rector, 18, Williamstown, was cited for speed, 40 mph in a 25 mph zone on Highland Avenue.
* Justin Wade Carmichael, 26, Williamstown, was arrested for possession of heroin on Fourth and a Half Street. Carmichael was processed at WPD and placed in the state Division of Corrections. Carmichael was later arraigned at Wood County Magistrate Court and released on bond.
* Officers responded to a reported domestic dispute in the 200 block of West Second Street. The problem party was not present when officers were called. The reported incident remains under investigation.
* Officers served a DV order in the 1300 block of Highland Avenue.
* Officer served a DV order in the 700 block of Columbia Avenue.
* Edward Mcpartland, 64, Well Fleet, Mass., was cited for possession of marijuana at the West Virginia Welcome Center.
PARKERSBURG — The following divorce petitions were filed in Wood County Circuit Clerk between April 26-30:
* Samuel J. Habeb v. Kendra D. Habeb
* Lucas D. Bigley v. Teresa W. Bigley
* Robert John Jones v. Kalina Marie Jones
* Stephanie West v. Daniel Glen West
* Leona Nichole Wright v. Michael Ray Morton
* Robin M. Lehew v. Dennis N. Lehew
* Jacob Odel Furbee v. Sonya Sue Furbee
* Tyler E. Drake v. Chantel S. Bradford
* Michael Thomas Powell v. Dallas June Powell
PARKERSBURG — The following Wood County properties were transferred March 1-4
* Marla Cutright to Horst Spielbert, lots 13 and 14, parts of lot 19 Noll Ryders subdivision, part of alley, City of Williamstown, $195,000.
* Rock Wilson to Barbara Wilson, lots 44 and 45 Carrie Tavenner addition, City of Vienna.
* Samuel Shawver to Christine Taylor-Redmond, lots 1 and 2 block 21 Glassworks addition, City of Williamstown, $105,000.
* Edna Marks to Kathryn Hayhurst, lot 108 Fairground Park addition, City of Parkersburg, $43,000.
* Karen Bonar to Sharon Lester, part of lots 89,90,91 and 92 Belmont Manor Section 4, City of Parkersburg, $125,000.
* Rachel Davis to Sydney Homan, lots 108,109,110 and 111 Laurel Terrace addition, City of Parkersburg, $83,000.
* Dona Nolan indirect to Kimberly Furner, lot B Wenmoth Gardens addition, City of Vienna, $147,500.
* Bernerd Argabrite to Sean Piersol, lot 9 section 1 Glenbrook II subdivision, $355,000.
* Roger Jones II to Abigail Ridenhour, tract of 2.3142 acres Butcher Bend Road less right of way, Slate District, $186,000.
* Brian Lee to Rober Jones II, lot 33 Belmont Manor addition less strip and part of lots 29 and 30 Belmont Manor addition No. 1 and right of way, City of Parkersburg, $117,000.
* Eric Greathouse to Mary Bailey, lot 3 and part of lot 2 Parrish and Morris subdivision all interest oil, gas and mineral rights if any, City of Vienna, $102,000.
* Robert Ferrebee to Vickie Lent, lot 87 Glenolden addition, City of Vienna, lot 88 Glenolden addition, City of Parkersburg, $89,000.
* Mathew Davis to Garrett Legrean, lot 8 Westover Estates subdivision section all interest oil, gas and mineral rights if any, $305,000.
* Cody Pierce to Jana Huss, tract River Ridge Road, Lubeck District, $170,000.
* Melody Sandusky to Melody Sandusky, all interest tract 6.6444 acres Loomis Ridge Road with plat, Clay District.
* David Poske to Kenneth Pryor, lot 3 Joseph Hills subdivision Hutchinsons Grove, Parkersburg District, $30,000.
* Teresa Dunham to Stephen Sachuk, lot 11 North Hills addition No.1, re record with exhibits, Town of North Hills.
* Lawrence Development Group LLC to Freeman C Wickham Irrevocable Trust, lot 74 Roselawn addition, City of Vienna, $25,000.
* Mark Williams to James Gainer II, tract right away, Slate District, $36,000.
* Lynn Garber to Sabrina Deem, surface only lot 32 Fouse and Hughes subdivision, Rathbrone Estate oil, gas and mineral rights if any, City of Parkersburg, $85,000.
* Jeffery Higgins to Chris Gainer, tract 7.644 acres, WV State Route 2, Williams District.
* Jeffery Higgins to Jeffery Higgins, tract 3.773 acres, WV State Route 2, Williams District.
* Jeffery Higgins to Casey Cook, all interest tract 0.278 acres, WV State Route 2 with plat, Williams District, $7,500.
* Jeffery Higgins to Charles Stephens, all interest tract 0.075 acres, WV State Route 2 with plat, Williams District, $500.
* Carol Stanley to Virgil Myers, part of lots 33 and 34 Samuel Stewarts Second addition, City of Parkersburg, $10,000.
* Ronald Davis Sr, to Brittany Cline, part of lot 89 HC Hopkins addition, City of Parkersburg, $55,000.
* Michael Dye to Jarrod Hill, tract 60.1019 acres Wolf Run Road with plat, Steele District, $123,051.30.
* Eric Cox to Quentin Dils, lot 79 and part of lot 78 Fairview Acres Section 5, Lubeck District.
* Amanda Curry to Amanda Curry, tract 2.0001 acres, Tygart District.
* Witten Commercial LLC to Andrew McGuffey, tract 0.30 acres WV Highway No. 14 and tract 0.368 acres right of way, Williams District, $165,000.
* Stephen Stanley to Charles Hughes, lot 0.472 acres 46th Street, City of Vienna, $335,000.
* Richard Mullen to Forrest Barr, tract 70 acres Ridge Road, Steele District, $79,900.
* Rebecca Hertrich co-executrix and trustee to Charlene Crooks Trustee, tract Mill Run Road less strip, less exceptions, Clay District, $1,550,000.
* John Fahlgren to Charlene Winans Crooks 2006 Revocable Trust, tract Mill Run Road less strip less exceptions, Clay District.
* Loiseau Hardwood and Timber Company Inc. to Maria Loiseau, all interest timber and oil,gas and mineral rights tract 51 acres and tract 2 1/2 acres less exception, Walker District, $2,000.
* Matthew McCready to Brain Sapp, lot 9 David Crawford R/D Maplehurst addition, City of Vienna, $158,500.
* Hughes Properties LLC to Joseph Colombo, part of lot 52 Holmes Part addition #1, City of Parkersburg, $248,000.
* Christopher Bradford to Amanda Mugrage, part of lots 14 and 15 Lockview addition, City of Vienna, $115,000.
* Nicholas Busch to Darren Phillips, lot 13 HY-View Terrace addition, Lubeck District, $197,500.
* Roger Shawver to Shawver Enterprises LLC, tract 5.2058 acres Badgley Fork Road right away less right of way with plat, Tygart District, $150,000.
* Carmelita Orosco to Mary Ann Gwynn, lot 2255 Community Acres Fourth addition, Clay District.