PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports March 15:
* From March 8-14, the Wood County Sheriff’s Office answered 310 calls, including: 22 traffic stops; 43 complaints by phone and in person; 22 domestic calls and domestic protective orders served; 15 suspicious person(s) and vehicles; five check area, subject, welfare; 16 disorderly subject, motorist; 10 accidents; 13 larceny; two mental hygiene order/pick up/transport; 13 intrusion alarms; and 11 warrant service.
* On March 8, a deputy spoke with the complainant who lives on Emerson Avenue who reported that someone had destroyed her mailbox and had ran over a bag of trash. There were no suspects and only wished for the information to be documented at this time.
* On March 8, deputies responded to Staunton Turnpike and Woodberry Lane in reference to a vehicle accident. Both vehicles sustained heavy damage and were towed. One driver was taken to the hospital by a family member.
* On March 9, deputies responded to Fourth Avenue in reference to a domestic in progress where the male subject had left, then returned to the residence. Both the male and the female continued being disorderly with one another at which time they had to be separated. The male was transported to another location and was advised on trespassing if he returned.
* On March 9, Roy Duley Jr., 54, of Sealy Ridge Road, Vincent, was arrested on a capias issued through Magistrate Court. He was transported to the Holding Center and placed pending his arraignment.
* On March 9, a citation was issued to Tkeisha Lynn Jones, 28, of Jefferson Drive, Mineral Wells, for use of mobile device while driving (cell phone).
* On March 9, a citation was issued to Shanniah Cheyenne Kemp, 25, of Spring Street, for driving on suspended.
* On March 10, a deputy responded to Murdoch Avenue in reference to a vehicle accident. Apparently a house door, which was being transported on top of a vehicle roof, broke free of the bungee cord holding it down and hit another vehicle causing damage to the driver side door and driver side rear taillight. The vehicle was driven from the scene and information was taken for a crash report.
* On March 10, Destiny Renee Covey, 29, of Central Avenue, was brought into the Holding Center by AWOL Bonding who had a Capias Warrant on file for her. She was served her Capias through Wood County and the deputy was notified that she was also wanted out of Fairfield, Ohio, and they would extradite, she was then charged with Fugitive from Justice and placed in the Holding Center.
* On March 10, a deputy responded to Southern Highway in reference to a structure fire. The deputy observed a trailer/camper on fire beside of a house fully engulfed in flames. The owner stated he placed a propane tank on a kerosene heater and then tried putting the fire out however was unable to do so. Multiple fire agencies responded and put the fire out.
* On March 11, a deputy responded to Hope Hill Road in reference to a domestic in progress. The female stated she had packed her clothing in a tote to leave in the morning and the male had dumped it out onto the floor. Nothing physical occurred, the female wished to stay at the residence and the male stated he would go to his shop for the evening. Both were advised on a domestic violence protective order.
* On March 11, a deputy met with the complainant at Worthington Trailer Park in reference to his vehicle being stolen. The complainant stated that he had parked his 1999 Chevy S10 next to his residence on March 10 and when he awoke the next morning his truck was gone. A report was taken and the vehicle was entered into NCIC as a stolen vehicle.
* On March 11, Christopher Mark Jouver, 43, of Varner Road, was arrested on a charge of possession of fentanyl. He was processed then arraigned before a Magistrate where he was issued a $5,000 cash bond for which he could not post. He was placed in the Holding Center.
* On March 11, a deputy responded to I-77 mile marker 157 in reference to a vehicle accident with the vehicle being in the median. The vehicle was observed being stuck underneath the cable barrier with heavy front end damage and a busted windshield. The driver reported that the vehicle hydroplaned while traveling south where he lost control striking the cable barrier. No injuries reported and the vehicle was towed.
* On March 11, a deputy responded to the Park and Ride located on Staunton Turnpike in reference to a vehicle being broken into. The complainant stated the vehicle had been left at the Park and Ride since March 9 and upon returning the passenger side rear door window had been shattered and a 5-11 ballistic style vest weight carrier had been taken.
* On March 12, deputies responded to Emerson Avenue in reference to a two vehicle accident. Michael Paul Angle, 32, of Leslie, W.Va., was issued a citation for driving on suspended.
* On March 12, Michael Steven Kerns, 61, of Wadesville Road, turned himself in on a warrant for assault. He was processed and arraigned before a Magistrate and given a PR bond and released.
* On March 12, a citation was issued to Raj Samir Patel, 26, of Forsyth, Ill., for failure to display registration and advised on driving habits.
* On March 12, deputies responded to Butcher Bend Road in reference to a third party call of a domestic in progress. Upon arrival both the male and female stated it was just a verbal argument; a local check showed an active warrant for the male. Dakota Lane Wilfong, 27, of Butcher Bend Road, was arrested on the warrant for worthless check. He was processed and placed in the Holding Center pending his arraignment.
* On March 12, deputies and a Williamstown unit responded to a single vehicle accident at I-77 Southbound mm 184.5 where the vehicle had gone over the guardrail and down the embankment, the vehicle was not visible from the roadway. All three occupants had climbed out of the vehicle and up the embankment. All three females were transported for treatment.
* On March 12, Kevin Jay Pryor, 62, of Columbus, was arrested on a charge of second-offense DUI. He was processed and placed in the Holding Center pending his arraignment.
* On March 13, deputies responded to Elizabeth Pike in reference to a vehicle accident. It appeared that the vehicle was traveling northbound on Elizabeth Pike where it exited the roadway near Society Hill Road striking several concrete parking barriers and eventually striking a tree in front of a church. This caused the vehicle to roll over resting on the church steps. A gutter section was damaged on the church, the brick exterior had scuff marks and carpeting on the steps was torn. The driver was transported for treatment.
* On March 13, deputies responded to Farrow Hill Road in reference to a domestic disturbance in progress. The female stated that her husband had left the residence and that she refused to pursue any charges. The female did not have any visible injuries and was advised on a domestic violence protective order.
* On March 13, Max E. Rowe II, 38, of Lantana Lane, was arrested on a warrant for domestic battery issued through the Wood County Sheriff’s Office and a warrant for shoplifting issued through Vienna Police Department. He was processed and placed pending arraignment.
* On March 14, deputies responded to Pettyville Road in reference to a single vehicle accident. The driver and passenger stated they were both okay. The vehicle had ran off the roadway striking a telephone pole. Mon Power arrived and tethered the pole until Frontier could properly fix it. The vehicle was towed.
* On March 14, deputies responded to Eli Locust Road in reference to an unknown fire. The complainant stated that he was burning some brush when it got out of control and made its way to the neighbor’s property where it caught a small building on fire. Both the complainant and the property owner worked out an agreement to be compensated for the burning down of the outbuilding.