On the Record
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports Feb. 2:
* Travis Wayne Chichester, 29, 1229 22nd St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of burglary and grand larceny and was released on a $8,000 surety bond.
* Joannie Lynn Davis, 55, 916 14th St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a battery charge and was released on a $500 surety bond.
* Ronnie Lee Lockhart, 50, 1009 Broadway Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of battery and possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine, and was released on a $3,000 surety bond.
* Anthony Bruce Wade, 18, 104 Grady Drive, Walker, was arraigned on charges of improper disposal and mandatory proof of disposal and was released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Justin Brian Hines, 24, 207 1/2 E. Montgomery St., Marietta, was arraigned on charges of driving with a suspended license and driving with a revoked license and was released on a $2,000 surety bond.
* Casandra Lynn Satterfield, 35, 100 Vanderhoof Road, Coolville, was arraigned on two counts of possession of a controlled substance and was released on a $2,000 surety bond.
* Bridgette Lei Heuer, 39, P.O. Box 406 Elizabeth, was arraigned on a disorderly conduct charge and was released on a $3,000 surety bond.
* A charge of driving with a suspended license was dismissed against Michelle Nicole Taylor, 27, 129 Shears Court, Elizabeth. The citation is over a year old and no warrants were given.
* Charles Raymond Cody Miller, 24, 910 Caywood Road, Marietta, pleaded guilty to possession of methamphetamine and petit larceny and was sentenced to jail for 90 days, suspended for one year of probation and was ordered to report to Westbrook. Charges of petit larceny and driving with a revoked license were dismissed and he was assessed $170.25 in court costs and fines.
* Charges of possession of a controlled substance and public intoxication were dismissed against Robin Lee Roberts, 51, 413 East Eighth St., Parkersburg. The deferred conditions were not met.
MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on Feb.1:
* A lieutenant was dispatched Wednesday to Rhino Storage, 1306 Pike St., Marietta, to an incident of disorderly conduct. It was reported that Christopher Collins came into the storage unit’s office and was making small talk with office personnel. Collins asked to use the restroom, which he was allowed to do. Once he exited the restroom, he was dressed in a pair of women’s yoga pants and was rubbing himself in plain view of the personnel. Collins made several derogatory statements as well as asking personal questions. He was located and admitted that he likes to frequently cross dress in women’s clothing. Collins apologized for statements he made to the office personnel. A summons for disorderly conduct is being requested through Marietta Municipal Court for Christopher O. Collins, 29, 1209 County House Lane, Apt. H, Marietta.
* A lieutenant began an investigation Thursday into the misuse of a credit card.
* A deputy met with James Ritchey on Thursday, who reported Kirk Slider using his company credit card to purchase gas for his personal vehicle. After viewing video footage, Slider was determined to be using the credit card for his personal vehicle on Jan. 20 and Jan. 21. Slider was interviewed and he admitted to using the credit card without permission to purchase gas for his personal vehicle. A summons is being requested through Marietta Municipal Court for Kirk Russell Slider, 27, of 26935 State Route 7, Marietta, for theft.
* A deputy completed a traffic crash report Thursday on private property in Warren Township.
* A deputy completed a traffic crash report Thursday on private property in Lawrence Township.
* A deputy began an investigation Friday into a bad check passed at Par Mar, State Route 7, Marietta.
* A deputy began an investigation Friday into a theft in Little Hocking.
* Nathan Corey Strickler was brought to the Washington County Jail on Friday. Jail personnel received paperwork from the Magistrate Court of Wood County, W.Va., for the arrest of Strickler on a charge of manufacture, delivery or possession with intent; to wit fentanyl. Booking records were checked with the information on the warrant finding Strickler to be the person wanted. Strickler, 33, of 1454 Rector Road, Parkersburg, was charged with being a fugitive from justice. During the initial pat down of Strickler, he was asked if he had anything in or on him that could be construed as illegal. He was advised to surrender such items or he could be charged with conveyance. Strickler did not surrender anything at that time. Once the pat down was completed, he was taken to the booking area and at one point, he advised he did in fact have something concealed in his body cavity. Prior to retrieving the item, Strickler advised it was heroin, and he then produced the item. The package was later placed in evidence and the weight was 2.8 grams. Strickler was charged with illegal conveyance, tampering with evidence and possession of drugs.
PARKERSBURG — The Parkersburg Police Department released the following reports on Feb. 2:
* Ronnie Lockhart, 50, Parkersburg, was arrested on a warrant.
* Justin Carmichael, 36, Parkersburg, was arrested on a capias.
* Brian Sidwell, 40, Parkersburg, was arrested on warrants.
* Daniel Shmigal, 52, Parkersburg, was arrested on a capias.
* Officers responded to six motor vehicle accidents
WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports Feb. 2.
* Angel Luis Medina Santiago, 29, Fort Myers, Fla., was cited for one way violation and possession of marijuana at the roundabout on Highland Avenue.
* Jenna Chantelle Heiby, 29, Marietta, was arrested on charges of DUI and obstructing an officer on W.Va. 14. Heiby was allegedly operating a vehicle that slid off of the road in snow-related conditions into an embankment. Officers noticed signs of intoxication and Heiby was reportedly uncooperative with officers. Heiby later refused a breath test. Heiby was placed in the Division of Corrections pending arraignment at Wood County Magistrate Court.
* Justin Brian Hines, 24, Marietta, was arrested on charges of driving on a license revoked for DUI second-offense following a traffic stop on Highland Avenue. Hines was placed in the Division of Corrections pending his arraignment at Wood County Magistrate Court.
* Michelle Harris, 51, Marietta, was cited for speed 42/25 on Highland Avenue.