WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports Tuesday.
* Drevon Baldwin, 18, Imperial, Pa., was cited for speed 40/25 and possession of marijuana on Highland Avenue. A passenger in the vehicle, Garrett Nicol, 18, of Alliquippa Pa., was cited for an open container of alcohol and underage possession of alcohol.
* Tiffanie Craven, 46, Marietta, cited for speed 61/45 on West Third Street.
* Bryce Blaesing 19 Clawson MI was cited for speed 65/45 on West Third Street.
* Devon Winstanley Jr., 18, Marietta, cited for speed 52/35 on West Third Street.
* Tor Hill, 27, Vienna was arrested on a warrant from Wood County Family Court following a traffic stop on West Third Street. Hill also was cited for no seat belt. Hill was placed in the Department of Corrections pending his appearance in family court.
* Jennifer Broffman, 22, Vienna was cited for speed 50/35 on West Third Street.
* Mitchell Davis, 41, Marietta, was cited for speed 49/35 on West Third Street.
* Tracy Edsell, 41, Williamstown, was cited for illegal left turn on Poplar Avenue at West Third Street.
* Roberta Schreckengost, 49, Parkersburg, was cited for speed 50/35 on West Third Street.