MARIETTA - The Washington County Sheriff's Office released the following reports April 18:
* On April 17, Caitlin M. Bowman, 21, 77 Dugan Road, Belpre, reported she believes her ex-boyfriend stole her debit card and used it to accrue $622 in charges during March.
* On April 17, deputies and detectives responded to the scene of death of a 47-year-old Belpre resident. Though no foul play is suspected in the man's death, this case remains under investigation.
* Brian Scott Moore, 38, 879 Davisville Road, Davisville, was arrested on felony charges of theft and failure to appear and four misdemeanor counts of failure to appear after he was picked up at the North Central Regional Jail and placed in the Washington County Jail on April 17 at 1:59 p.m.
* Brittni Cheyenne Messick, 21, 303 Camp Ave., Marietta, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of theft at Wal-Mart by the Marietta City Police Department and placed in the Washington County Jail on April 17 at 7:10 p.m.
* Garrett Paul Rich, 27, 1225 Coal Run Road, Marietta, was arrested on a felony charge of violating the terms of his probation at the Washington County Courthouse and placed in the Washington County Jail on April 18 at 11:12 a.m.