Comparing Trump’s actions to Biden’s
Consider Trump’s accomplishments during his four years as president and compare them with Biden’s accomplishments during his four plus months as president.
* Trump removed needless environmental regulations, which stifled the economy.
* Trump gave us the largest personal and corporate tax cuts in history.
* Trump gave us the greatest economy and lowest unemployment numbers in history, before the COVID epidemic.
* Trump had COVID vaccines developed in record time.
* Trump gave us energy independence for the first time in history, through increased fracking, oil drilling and coal mining.
* Trump began construction of the Keystone XL pipeline.
* Trump secured our southern border, by building the border wall, negotiating agreements with Mexico (the Remain in Mexico policy) and with Central American nations, for their citizens to apply to enter the U.S. from their native country.
* Trump also ended the Obama administration “Catch and Release” policy.
* Trump removed U.S. from the Paris Climate Accord.
* Trump dropped U.S. from the Iran Nuclear Deal.
* Trump stood tough against China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, etc.
* Trump supported our Second Amendment.
Now for Biden’s accomplishments thus far:
* Biden reinstated unnecessary environmental regulations on U.S. manufacturers.
* Biden seeks hiking personal and corporate taxes to undo Trump’s tax cuts.
* Biden took credit for Trump’s COVID vaccines.
* Biden ended U.S. energy independence by halting drilling, coal mining, fracking, and increasing U.S. dependence on OPEC, Russia and China for energy.
* Biden ended construction on the Keystone XL pipeline, immediately killing 11,000 energy jobs.
* Biden halted construction of the southern border wall, stopped deportations, scrapped Trump’s agreements with Central American countries, reinstated the Obama administration’s “Catch and Release” policy, resulting in a crisis on our southern border.
* Biden is currently shipping illegals, many with COVID, around the U.S. in the dead of night, at taxpayer expense.
* Biden rejoined the Paris Climate Accord, without India, China and Singapore, the world’s worst polluters on board.
* Biden is seeking to re-enter the Iran Nuclear Deal, which Iran violated from the get-go.
* Biden nixed Trump’s Middle East peace deals, resulting in Israel under attack from the Palestinians.
* Biden has shown weakness and China, Russia, Iran, North Korea are “testing” him, with cyberattacks and more.
* Biden is pushing multiple laws to undermine our Second Amendment.
Democratic socialists may regard Biden’s accomplishments as accomplishments, but most Americans view them as disasters.