Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following property transfers were recently recorded at the Wood County Clerk’s Office:
* Helen M. Brookover, and Carl W. Brookover Indirect, to Mark Brookover, and Harry E. Dawson Life Estate, TCT & R/W, Union District, $100,000.
* Richard T. Wigal Jr., Stephen H. Wigal Indirect, and David G. Palmer Attorney, to Darren A. Griffith, PT LOTS 23 & 24 Block 7 New Dominion ADN, City of Parkersburg, $65,000.
* Gary P. Jones, and Shirley J. Jones, to William Edward Clegg II, LOT 161 Fairground Park ADN, City of Parkersburg, $62,000.
* Henry E. Jackson, and Teresa L. Jackson, to Dustin Giffin, and Brandi Giffin, LOT 130 Fischer and Strauds ADN & ALL INT OMG’S If any, City of Parkersburg, $159,900.
* Lora A. Stavakis, to Al Smith, and Cassie Channell, PT LOT 63 & 65 & PTS LOT 64 Section B East Vienna Gardens & ALL INT OMG’S If any, Vienna, $311,000.
* Steven McCoy, and Amber McCoy, to Stephanie Sprouse, and Michael Sprouse, LOTS 54, 55, 56 & 57 Wilderness Valley S/D & R/W, City not given, $45,000.
* Steven A. Roddy, and Carol L. Roddy, to Legacy Property LLC, Several TCTS & Easement – see document, City of Parkersburg, $1,730,000.
* Montana Sky LLC, to Robert Michael Foggin, Surface Only 22, 23, 24 Wolfe & Neal Summit ADN & LOT 75x45x56.8 Sch LOT, Williams District, $7,000.
* No@300N LLC, to WK Properties LLC, ALL INT LOT 350 Community Acres Fourth ADN, Clay District, $40,000.
* Burnside Enterprises LLC, to Mitchell Ferguson, TCT 4.91-A WV RT 95 Less Exception, Lubeck, $742,000.
* PRR 2508 Broad Street LLC, to Richard Harpe, LOTS 5 & 6 & PT LOT 4 New Dominion ADN Block One, City of Parkersburg, $144,900.
* Harry J. Lake, to Lewis B. Wingrove, and Jennifer L. Wingrove, LOT 51 North Hills, $229,000.
* Austin W. Davis, Lauren Davis FKA Lauren M. Higginbotham, to Patricia kay Higginbothom, LOT 2 Fred B. Harris S/d C.C. Layman’s ADN, City of Parkersburg, $115,000.
* Chester D. Smith, to Michael Scott, and David Matthew Scott, TCT 20.536-A Secondary RT NO 11/1, Lubeck, $40,000.
* Jonathan L. Law, Jacqueline L. Chancellor, and K. Louise Law Indirect, to Wayne G. Sjoquist, and Jana L . Sjoquist, TCT 2.16-A River Hill Road & OGM”S If any, Lubeck, $180,000.
* Larry A. Watson II, and Peggy S. Watson, to Brian A. Green, TCT 0.90-A County Road 1/6 & R/W, Walker District, $6,000.
* FD Parkersburg West Virginia Division Street and &th Ave. LLC, to Teresita Lewis Family Trust, and Teresita Lewis Trustee, LOTS 136, 137, 138, & 139 Tavennerville Less Exception, City of Parkersburg, $1,951,000.
* James Morris Wigal Indirect, and Ronald Amos Wigal & Attorney, to Travis D. Christman, and Angela J. Christman, LOT 35 Dunbar’s S/D B.F. Foley one acre LOTs & LOT 34 Dunbar’s S/d C.C. Layman’s ADN, City of Parkersburg, $109,500.
* David Henry Williams Trustee, Lynn Ann Williams Trustee, and Williams Family Trust, to Robert D. Ayers, and Barbara K. Ayers, TCT 0.332-A, Union District, $210,000.
* Randy Skidmore, Gary A. Skidmore, Neil E. Skidmore, and Jerry Skidmore Indirect, to Kevin s. Phillips, and Frances J. Phillips, TCT Juniper Street, City of Parkersburg, $56,000.
* Leslie Ray Freeland, and Jacqueline Renee Freeland, to Brittny P. Harbin. PT LOTS 69 & 70 Oak Park ADN, City of Parkersburg, $75,000.
* Ronald Allen Ross, Vicki Lynn Ross FKA Vicki Lynn Davis, to Mary Balderson, LOTS 9 & 10 Welles ADN, City of Parkersburg, $42,000.
* Edward McCoy, to Lora Stavrakis, LOT 12 Grimm’s Island View S/d & TCT Less Exception, City of Parkersburg, $230,000.
* Courtyards at Tucker’s Landing LLC, to Peggy A. Graham, and Robert E. Graham, Surface only LOT 102 Turning Leaf Lane Phase I Courtyards at Tucker’s Landing, Williamstown, $367,200.
* Gerald Lee Florence, to Abraham W. Cressey, TCT Spring Street, City of Parkersburg, $3,000.
* Gary L. Nutter, and Debra L. Nutter, to Sara E. Shank, and John C. Bosley III, TCT 7.10-A & TCT 1.00-A Eli Locust Valley Road & R/W Less OGM’S, Lubeck, $29,500.
* Andrew A. Daniel, Luau Daniel AKA Laura Brown, to Michael Sine, and Karla sine, LOT 1 Block 1 Red Hill ADN, Clay District, $65,000.
* Nell Higgins Orosco, to Amber Matusek, LOT 66 & PLT LOT 67 Norwood ADN, City of Parkersburg, $55,000.
* Mary Beth Full, William Paul Full & Attorney, Anna Frances Anderson Indirect, Paul Madison Full Indirect, and Mary Kay Full Indirect, to Kody S. Goff, TCT 0.803-A, Williams District, $175,000.
* Jimmie L. Grimes, Sharon Grimes, Albert Lee Williams Indirect, to Thomas Cunningham, and Nancy Cunningham, TCT 4.44-A Loomis Ridge Rd & TCT 1.003-A & R/W’S Less Exceptions, Clay District, $15,000.
* Joseph L. Conley Indirect, and Lisa Conley Smith LOT Main Street, City of Parkersburg, $18,000.
* Andrew C. Woofter III AKA Trustee, Andrew Woofter Trustee, Randall E. Snider Trustee, and James H. Ware Indirect, to NO@4G Land LLC, ALL INT LOT 58 Block H Third Revised Plat Edgewood ADN, City of Parkersburg, $65,000.
* Samuel R. Shields, to PLM Properties LLC, LOT 37 Roselynne Heights ADN, City of Parkersburg, $58,000.
* Tracey L. Simonton, Daniel S. Simonton, Virginia A. Simonton, and Stephen G. Simonton, to Sow-N-Sew & Sun LLC LOT 235 Sherman Avenue Extension, Vienna, $80,000.