Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following Wood County properties were transferred April 14-19
* Brittany Webster to Brian Shears, lot 29 R R Debusseys Neal View addition, City of Parkersburg, $60,000.
* Yevgen Berezhanskyy to Matthew McCase, lot 14 North Hills Estates, Town of North Hills, $289,000.
* Joseph Hammond to Bradley Curfman, tract 27.679 acres County Road 14/3 less exception, Steele District, $166,000.
* Leo Quilichini to Elizabeth Davis, lot 119 Scenic Hills subdivision extension No. 9, Clay District, $250,000.
* Shaun Davis to Marilyn Jernigan, lot 65 H C Hopkins addition, City of Parkersburg, $174,900.
* Andra Ford to Carla Adams, lot Foley Avenue, City of Parkersburg, $1179,500.
* Sam Bowen & indirect to Gary Blackshire, lot 20 Greenmont Hills addition Phase 1, City of Vienna, $272,500.
* Stephen Chess to Judy Williams, part of lot 11 D B Greer Farm, Vienna District, $245,000.
* Paul McDonough Estate to Clayton Workman, lot 179 Brookside addition, Parkersburg District, $115,000.
* Lawrence Dillion to Brian Freels, tract 8.25 acres and tract 928 square feet Jesterville Road less exceptions, Williams District, $285,000.
* Westwood Land Co. Inc. to Sean Francisco, lot 112 Westwood addition phase IV section II, Lubeck District, $50,000.
* Frank Rogers to Stephen Santer, all interest part of lot 5 Block A Lockview addition, City of Vienna, $47,500.
* Alicia Enoch to Danielle Brown, unit 25 Willow Terrace Condominium all interest common elements, Parkersburg District, $89,500.
* Jonathan Reitz to Rebecca McDougle, tract 4.811 acres River Hill Road and all interest right of way and right of way, Lubeck District, $271,900.
* Wesley Bargeloh to Wood County Board of Education, tract 1.9639 acres with plat, Slate District, $10,000.
* WV Trustee Services LLC Sub Trustee to U.S. Bank National Association, lot 158 rev plat Somervilla, Lubeck District, $133,323.45.
* Carrie Rapp to Corey Berven, lot 3 Farnsworth’s subdivision S S Stone’s subdivision No. 1, City of Vienna, $177,900.
* Heartwood Forestland Fund IV Limited Partnership to James Casto, tract 53 3/4 acres less exception and tract 28 acres right of way, tract 41 acres 8 square poles, tract 50 acre, tract 47 acres 26 P Lick Run Road, tract 1 acre County Road and tract 25 acres, Walker District, $153,450.
* James Zakariasen to Hector Hamilton, part of lots 49 and 50 Oakland addition, City of Parkersburg, $212,000.
* April Shreeves to Justin Allman, lot 20 Alpine sub-division, Tygart District, $200,000.
* David Wamsley to Lora Griggs, lot Oak Street, City of Parkersburg, $34,000.
* LSEMD LLC to Carl Barringer, lot 30 Glenholden addition, City of Parkersburg, $15,000.
* CH@ Christian Baptist Church to Angela White and attorney, tract .26 acres and tract .064 acres Nicolette Road, Clay District, $35,000.
* Raphael Vargas to Red Eye Investments LLC, lots A-5 and A-6 Paul Blizzards Green Acres subdivision, City of Parkersburg, $480,000.
* Walter Grewell to Janetta Stanley, part of lots 11 and 12 Milory addition right of way, City of Vienna, $108,000.
* Dale Curry to Skyler McEldowney, part of lot 28 Highland addition, Parkersburg District, $30,000.
* Kristine Fry to Shane Chutes, lot 11 Ros-mar addition, Lubeck District, $165,000.
* Aaron Tenney to Wendy Weaver, lot .230 acres, City of Parkersburg, $115,000.
* McKinley Properties LLC to Camden-Clark Memorial Hospital Corporation, lot 25375 square feet Fifth Street, City of Parkersburg, $650,000.