Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following property transfers were recorded from May 1 through May 8
* Carl Sirk to Matthew Baldwin tract 12 152 by 160 acres and tract 3 acres Northwest Pike, Clay District, $175,000.
* Wood County Commission Clerk Mark Rhodes to RR Cottrill loving trust, tract 1/2 coal, oil and gas 117 AC, Slate District, $4,300.
* Sherry Kiser to Tiffany Stroud, tract 4 acres Sandy Creek Lane and tract .04 acres, less exceptions, Lubeck District, $260,000.
* Nava Burge to Carl Sirk, lot 10 Ros-Mar heights addition, Lubeck District, $75,000.
* Ann Grimm to Nathan Bogs, all interest tract 8.53 acres Williams District, $12,200.
* David Sullivan to Timycha Rockport Holdings LLC, tract 18148 square feet West Virginia route 21, Steele District, less exceptions, $420,000.
* Roundpoint Mortgage Servicing Corporation to Randall Blevins, all interest tract 1.3 acres, tract .38 acres and tract .88 acres Dutch Ridge Road less exceptions, Clay District, $100,790.
* David Wamsley to Stacy Connolly, lots 31 and 32 Nohe addition, city of Vienna, $215,000.
* Janet Adam’s to Daniel Patterson, tract 2.62 acres, Lubeck District, $8,000.
* David Cottrill to DSJMJ Properties LLC, part of lot 15 J.W. Dudley’s addition, city of Parkersburg, $25,000.
* William McKinley to Justin Ferrebee, tract 1.445 acres West Virginia state route 892, Lubeck District, with plat, exempt.
* Timothy Wood to Timothy Wood, tract Radcliff Road, Slate District, exempt.
* Walter O’Rourke to Daniel Collie, lot 7 and part of lot 8, Stewart’s addition, city of Williamstown, $176,900.
* Patrick Lafayette to Robertson Reality Company, lots 576, 577, 578, 579, 580, 581, 582, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634 and 635 Beachwood addition, city of Parkersburg, $400,000.
* Nancy Mcghee to Kelsey Carpenter, lot 36 Roselawn addition and all interests oil, gas and mineral rights if any, city of Vienna, $104,000.
* Rivers Limited Partnership to New Century II LLC, all interest unit 220 building 2, Rivers Office Park and common areas, Lubeck District, $450,000.
* Johnny Packer to William Fox, lot 103 allotment number one, Grandview Manor addition and all interests oil, gas and mineral rights if any, city of Parkersburg, $53,500.
* Lonnie Murray to Ryan Westbrook, lot 74 Glenolden addition and all interests oil, gas and mineral rights if any, Tygart District, $95,000.
* William Dick to Janet France Trustee, lots 15 and 16, Valley Manor addition, Williams District, with plat, $222,000.
* Susanna Loudon to Andrew Wilson, lot 83 Wade’s addition, city of Parkersburg, $87,000.
* Frank Smith to Daniel Trembly, tract .772 acres county road 26, Clay District, $25,000.
* Scott Mullins to Chase heart, lot 5, Block A, East Vienna heights addition and oil, gas and mineral rights if any, city of Vienna, $73,000.
* Sandra Cawley to Colt Farson, lot Quincy Street and all interest oil, gas and mineral rights if any, city of Parkersburg, $7,000.
* Jay Griffin to Gregory Oxley, tract .92 acres Winding Road and oil, gas and mineral rights if any, Clay District, $69,500.
* Rautch Automotive Group LLC to Patricia Chrisman, part of lot 29 Parkersburg Industrial Companies, Little Farms addition number one, city of Parkersburg, $17,000.
* Lindsey Fields to Thomas Johnson, lot five I.W. and J.W. Woods subdivision, lot one Greenmont addition and all interests oil, gas and mineral rights if any, city of Vienna, $138,000.
* 95 LLC to Lull LLC, tract and right of way and tract 12.428 acres West Virginia route number 95, less exception, $335,000.
* Susan Hill to Thomas Vancamp, all interests surface only tract 101 and a 1/2 acres Negro Run, less exception, Clay District, $105,000.
* Ronald Collins to Linda Collins, all interest tract 2.6 acres county road 14/3, Slate district, exempt.
* Cloris Strothers to Sheralene McDaniel, lot 601 Valley estates, Parkersburg District, $62,000.
* Barbara Dye to Connie Dellinger, tract 4.35 acres West Virginia State Route 14, less exception less oil, gas and mineral rights, Slate District, $18,000.
* David Tuell to Robyn Stevens, lots 33 and 34 Wilderness Valley subdivision and right of way, Clay District, $225,000. J
* Joseph Wilson Jr. to Heavens Holdings LLC, all interest tract 3.28 acres, Waverley Road, Union District, $16,500.
* Stephen Carr to Heavens Holdings LLC, all interest tract 5.26 acres, Corbett Hill Road, less exception, Union district, $55,000.
* Charlie Lawrentz to Charlie Lawrentz, tract 3.43 acres Butchers Bend Road, Slate District, exempt.
* Jody Carder to Barbara Ross, lot 13 block D, Edgelawn addition, city of Parkersburg, $37,800.55.
* John Hedges to Charles Frazier, lot one G.J. Hamric subdivision J. Hensley Carlton addition, city of Parkersburg, $84,000.
* Scott Beaty attorney to Kenny Neff, lot 30 phase 3 Walnut Grove subdivision and tract, Lubeck District, $165,000.
* Monte Cristo LLC to Chris Allman Pre-owned Autos LLC, lot .365 acres Highland Avenue, city of Williamstown, $212,500.