Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following property transfers were recorded in Wood County Sept. 11-16 2019:
* Joshua Peters to Paul Mullins, lot 28 Glenolden addition, city of Parkersburg, $5,000.
* Chad Summers to Allen Smith, lot six Stoneridge Estates addition, Williams District, $316,500.
* Murrianna Thomson to L and J Properties North LLC, part of lots 56 and 57, Camden Riverview Terrace addition, less right of way, city of Parkersburg, $107,250.
* Bryan Burdette to Dustin Sole, lot two subdivision, lot one Teffts addition and strip, lot Swann Street, three lots east Eighth Street and use of diveway less strip, two lots Seventh Street and rights of way and use of cement steps, lot Seventh Street and Swann Streets, lots 18 and part of 19 S. P. Wells Property, city of Parkersburg, $246,000.
* Kristen Sigman to Linda Sigman, tract .73 acre Pine Road all interest oil, gas and mineral rights if any and right of way, Lubeck District, $156,000.
* Joseph Griffin to Earl Ross, lot seven and part lot six Mahone Realty Corporation subdivision Oakhurst addition, city of Parkersburg, $145,000.
* Michael Butcher to Sa Real Estate Development LLC, part of lots 23 and 24 Dominion addition and part of alley, city of Parkersburg, $60,000.
* Craig Rabatin to Dylan Hickman, lot 23 square feet rods Virginia Street and strip, city of Williamstown, $98,000.
* Khalid Haider to Andrew Holbert, lot 112 Kemper Place, Lubeck District, $90,000.
* Jackson Home Builders Inc. to James Schoeppner, consolidation of lots 3, 4 and 5 R/D Woodridge Plantation Section E. W. plat, Slate District, $50,000.
* Michael Kimble to Betty Naab, tract 1.36 acres U.S. Highway number 21, $275,000.
* Planet Home Lending LLC to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, lot 65 and 69 Larchmont addition, city of Parkersburg, exempt.
* L and J Properties North LLC to Charles Roach, part of lots east 56 and 57 and west 57 Camden Riverview Terrace addition, less right of way, city of Parkersburg, $130,000.
* Highland Wat Properties LLC to Kevin Sams, lot 57 R/S/D Pointe West subdivision phase IV and right of way, $176,000.
* James Vaughan to Kasey Williams, tract 2.6 acres and right of way, Lubeck District, $165,000.
* Jordan Swiger to Sarah Smith, lot 46 Tarrytowne, Lubeck District, $160,000.
* Lulu Janes to Bernard Frederick, lot 85 Fairview addition section B, city of Parkersburg, $170,000.
* Andrea Duke to Stuwart Reitmire, part lot 78 Oak Park addition, city of Parkersburg, $53,000
* West Virgina Funeral Services LLC to RFS Holdings LLC, lot Fourth Street less exception and lot 6,096 square feet and easement, city of Parkersburg, $50,000.
* Lambert-Tatman LLC to RFS Holdings LLC, lot 3.079 acres Elizabeth Turnpike, city of Parkersburg, $1,300,000.
* Lambert-Tatman LLC to RFS Holdings LLC, five lots Green Street and lot Fourth and Green Streets, city of Parkersburg, $650,000.
* Lambert-Tatman LLC to RFS Holdings LLC, lots 61 and 63 A.T. Smith’s subdivision number two exception, lots 65, 67 and 69 block two A. T. Smith’s subdivision number two, city of Vienna, $850,000.