Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following property transfers were recorded in Wood County Sept. 9-11 2019:
* Dennis Hostottle to Dennis Hostottle, lot 68 Belmont Manor addition, city of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Geraldine Croy to Chad Emerick, tract 1.89 acres, Awesome Valley Drive, Slate District, $15,000.
* Ronald Wise to Jody Dearien, lot nine Winding Road addition less exception, tract Winding Road and tract Clay District. $85,000.
* Anita Moehlemann to Philip Mason, lot 26 Northwood addition, city of Vienna, $115,000.
* Shutler Realty LLC to Forest Hills Road LLC, reserve tract D REV plat Briarwood subdivision and right of way less right of way, Williams District, $215,000.
* Nona Davis to Nona Davis, lot 35 Briant’s Greenwood addition, city of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Sandra Blake to In the Air Properties LLC, lot 14 S.S. Stones subdivision, city of Vienna, $70,000.
* Cheryl Lowers to Theodore Towner, part of tract F Lubeck Heights addition, Lubeck District, exempt.
* Jeffrey Douglas to Christopher Douglas, part of tract two acres E.W. Wiggins estate farmland and rights of way, Williams District, $100,000.
* G. Zernickow to Derek Trembley, lot 87 section B Woodridge Plantation, Slate District, $284,000.
* Larry Richards to Jeffrey Barton, tractpoint 17 acres Woodland Avenue with plat, Lubeck District, $5,000.
* Loriann Fields to Daniel Willis, tract old U.S. Highway route number 21, Williams District, $65,000.
* Ronald Abbott to Terry Abbott, lot two and part of lot one subdivision of Stockton Pike addition, lot three subdivision of blocks 4 and 5 Staunton Pike addition and part of alleys of Staunton Turnpike addition subdivision with exhibit, city of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Rhonda Neese to Daniel Westbrook, tract 1.5 acres River Road, Williams District, $95,000.
* Beckley Bart to Kayla Wells, lot 30 Hilltop addition, Parkersburg District, $23,900.
* William Welch to Brandon McCracken, lot 7, 8, 17 and 18 Franklin addition, city of Parkersburg, $103,000.
* Bridget Brundige to Rodger Leonard, lot 10 Dunbar and Loomis addition, city of Parkersburg, $58,000.
* Brian Caster to Kevin Hartleroad, lot 32 block 3 and lots 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26 block two Vaughn addition, city of Parkersburg, $163,000.
* Karen Smith to Christopher Witt, part of lot seven Oak Park addition, city of Parkersburg, $55,000.
* Ryan Mullen to Brian Welch, all interest tract 1.57 acres Kite Run Road, Clay District, with plat, $20,000.
* Ryan Mullen to Ryan Mullen, all interest tract .623 acre Kites Run Road, Clay District, with plat, exempt.
* Carl Balderson to Loretta Carter, tract B, Tygart District, $125,000.
* Bailey and Slotnick PLLC, trustee to Karen Shreve, lot 13 Elmwood Heights subdivision, Williams District, $38,500.
* Denzil Sinnett to Delbert Layfield, lot 12 Norwood addition, city of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Michael Harbor to James Liebau II, part Lots 5 and 6 Rd Moreland and Moreland and Ayers addition number three, Lubeck District, $167,500.
* Harold Jackson to Lemon and Barrett’s Inc., lot 12 R/V plat Fairlawn addition less exception, Tygart District, $130,000.
* Ronald Frame to Gary Greathouse, all interest lot T18 Sherwood Forest Drive and part lot T15 Lee Creek lots and strip, Harris District, $10,000.
* Keri Dunn to Autumn Bender, part lot three Albreight addition, Williams District, $96,000.
* Highland Way Properties LLC to John Sjostedt, lot 63 R/S/D Pointe West subdivision phase IV and right of way, Lubeck District $225,500.