Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following Wood County property transfers were recorded between Sept. 1 and 9, 2019:
* Jackson Hole Properties LLC to Ashley Forshey, surface only, 111lot two Rayon Park addition, less oil, gas and mineral rights, city of Parkersburg, $10,000.
* Ivan Watson Jr. to Joshua Watson, tract less right of way less 1/2 oil, gas and mineral rights, Williams District, $45,000.
* Beth Wince to Dana Duleck, lot 46 Andrews R / V addition, city of Parkersburg, $74,000.
* Granny Grunt Rentals LLC to Roland Elliott, Lot 24 and part of lot 26, A.T. Smith addition number two, city of Vienna, $48,500.
* Barbara Robb to Darrell Gates, tract 2 1/8 acres, state route number two, Union District, $25,000.
* John Moore to John Moore, trustee and life estate, tract eight acres Bull Run Road less exception, Union District, exempt.
* Karen Hickle to Toni Johnson, lot Lynn Street, city of Vienna, $1,000.
* Jerome Fetch to Wesley Collins, lot 31 Fairview Heights addition, section B, city of Parkersburg, $144,000.
* Christopher Barlament to Zachary Wilson, Lot 10 Hillsdale addition, city of Vienna, $169,000.
* James Chamber to Jeremy Raymond, lot 16 block 25 Glass Works addition, city of Williamstown, $178,000.
* James Teters to Brandon Richards, tract one acre Dry Run Road and tract two acres, Parkersburg District, $67,000.
* Seneca trustees and corporate subtrustee to Quicken Loans Incorporate, part of lots 211 and 214 Oakhurst addition, city of Parkersburg, $38,690.
* Richard Mullen to Gerald Harris, tract 70.55 acres secondary Route 13/4, less oil, gas and mineral rights, less right of way with plat, Harris District, $150,000.
* Easy Street LLC to Harold Hansen, all interest lot 325 Fairgrounds Park addition, 40 by 130, less oil, gas and mineral rights, Parkersburg District, exempt.
* Pamela McCown to Jean Roberts irrevocable trust, lot 13 Fairground Park addition, city of Parkersburg, $59,000.
* Doris Hodge to Rhonda Stone lot 11 Demoore subdivision number one, Lubeck District, $200,000.
* Donald Dearth to Robin Plauche, lot Latrobe Street, Parkersburg, $8,000.
* Lillie Satow to Chrissy Summers, surface only, tract 133 1/2 acres Lee Creek, tract 15 acres, tract 70 1/4 acres North Fork Lee Creek and tract two acres, Harris District, exempt.
* Nicholas Squires to Dwayne Allen, tract .42 acre Ludwig Street, Tygart District, $18,000.
* Charles Boston to Steven Burk, tract .78 acre, tract 94 acres and tract 1.77 acres Progress Ridge Road, Walker District, exempt.
* Mary Lutz to Mary Lutz Boyles, trustee, tract .845 acre with exhibits, Lubeck District, exempt.
* Mary Lutz to Mary Lutz Boyles, trustee, lot four Lutz addition number one with exhibits, Lubeck District, exempt.
*Mary Lutz to Mary Lutz Boyles, trustee, lot one Lutz addition number two Lubeck District, exempt.
* Sean Marshall to James Riding, lot 50 Beechwood addition, city of Parkersburg, $50,000.
* Kevin Barker to Zella Barker, lot 64 and part lot 63 Glenolden addition, city of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Janice Bailey to Sierra Riel, tract Rosemar Road and right of way less right of way, Parkersburg District, $75,000.
* Donald Johnson to Donald Johnson, lot 20 Walnut Grove subdivision Phase two, Lubeck District, exempt.
* Lonnie Casto to Andrew Fenton, lot eight Morgan Estates subdivision, city of Williamstown, $272,000.
* Rhonda Marlow to Edward Little, tract .94 acre and tract .29 acre, Wood County Route 7, Walker District, $95,000.
* Neal Dye to Neal Dye, tract 1.59 acres Ball School Road, Lubeck District, exempt.
* Neal Dye to Neal Dye tract 1.63 acres Ball School Road, Lubeck District, exempt.
* Patricia Riggs to Lisa Hunt, lot 156 Allotment number two Avalon addition, city of Vienna, $70,000.
* Joseph Nelson to Dustin Flynn, lot 11 block number two Lincoln Heights addition, city of Vienna, $51,000.
* West Virginia Central Federal Credit Union to Sandra Baker, two lots Swann Street, city of Parkersburg, $4,000.
* Kelly Schaeffer to Kelly Schaeffer, lot .17 acre 60th Street, city of Vienna, exempt.
* Bailey and Slotnick PLLC trustee to Jason Deem, lot 10 Mt Pleasant Estates, Slate District, $45,555.
* Pill and Pill PLLC subtrustee to Timothy Whitehair, lot one subdivision lot six Greenmont addition, city of Vienna, $61,200.
* John Nichols to David Marshall, tract one acre Core Road, Parkersburg District, $5,000.
* Martha Vincent to Eric Taylor, lots 8, 9 and 10 block two subdivision, lots H. C. Henderson estate and part of lot seven block one H. C. Henderson Property less exception, exempt.
* Vicky Viers to Samuel Stevens, lot 35 and 37 Woodland Falls subdivision, and tract .440 acre Union District, $298,500.
* Jenna King to Zane Offenberger, lot seven C. V. and Ursley Shaver addition number two, city of Williamstown, $147,000.
* Jackie Brookover to Robert Farnsworth, all interest lots three and four, block eight Tomlinson’s addition, city of Williamstown, exempt.
* Ricky Cheuvront and administrator to Diedre Willis, all intentions lot 172 Allotment number two, Avalon addition, city of Vienna, exempt.
* Ricky Cheuvront and administrator to Robin Klein, all intentions lot 63 L Dudley and Sons addition, city of Vienna, exempt.
* Gary Keith to Charles Hendershot, tract 20 acres and tract 25 acres Gates Ridge Road and rights of way Steele District, $195,000.
* Charles Carothers to Waitman Hendershot, lot seven, eight and part of lot six Jameson addition, city of Parkersburg, $30,000.
* Suzanne Evans to James Evans, lots 11, 12, 13 and part of lot 14 block number six, Dudleys Second addition, city of Parkersburg, exempt.