Wood County Property Transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following Wood County properties were transferred Aug. 1-22.
* Donna Gaines to Shad Martin, Lots 13 and 14 Kibler and CO’s subdivision Oak Park addition, city of Parkersburg, $119,000.
* Nikolai Lukshin to Abigail Collins, tract to acres Old Saint Marys Pike, Parkersburg District, $40,000.
* John Hudson to Sonja Thornton, lot 53 Maxwell and Percy addition, city of Parkersburg, $215,000.
* Rhonda Propps to Jeffrey Propps, part of lots 26 and 27 Society Hills Acres Addition, Slate District, exempt.
* William Full to Barry Young, tract less exemption and tract 3 acres 24 Perches Briscoe Run with plat, Williams District, $12,000.
* Carren Barnhart to Rodger Denton II, Lot 1 Mineral Acres subdivision less right away and tract .139 acre State Route 14, Slate District, $60,000.
* Arthur Stoveken to Rodney Pottmeyer, Abbey unit 12-143 phase two fields at Little Run Condominium and interest in common areas rights of way, Williams District, $265,000.
* Lin Chang to Vienna Goldmark LLC, part of lots 66, 67 and 68 Willowbrook Acres number three, less right of way, Willowbrook Acres, city of Parkersburg with plat, exempt.
* Brenda Miller to Serena Eddy, lot 24th Street and lot Lynn Street, city of Parkersburg, $75,000.
* Easy Street LLC to Jeffrey Cox, all interest lot number one Gilbert Keith Addition number two 150 by 75 by 139.1 by 75, Parkersburg District, $2,500.
* Robert Gilcrest to Charles Mawery, lots of 6, 7, 8 and 9 Maurice S. Tefft’s Addition Tygart District, $120,000.
* Rebecca Johnson to Paul Drennan, lot 77 Fairplains Addition number two less exceptions city of Parkersburg, $17,000.
* Downa Grady to Kenneth Grady, all interest lot 59 C.H. Bartlett’s addition, city of Parkersburg, exempt.
* James Robrecht to Allison Wilson, lot one Ralph L. Matheny addition number one, city of Parkersburg, $112,500.
* Robert Bostic to Robert Bostic lot 63 and 64 Pineview Manor addition, Tygart District, exempt.
* W and P Holdings LLC to Michael Metz, lot 7 and part of lot 6 Halls addition number 3 and lot 2,265 square feet all intentions oil, gas and mineral rights if any, city of Parkersburg, $127,000.
* Belinda Buchman to Charles Malone, part lot one Knottingham Manor addition and tract .48 acre and tract .39 acre West Virginia route number 31 less exceptions and all interest oil, gas and mineral rights if any, Williams District, $149,000.
* Mindy Smith to Edward Paugh, lot 44 and part of lots 43 and 45 C.H. Bartlett’s addition and all interest oil, gas and mineral rights if any, city of Parkersburg, $179,900.
* John Nowery to Ryan Nowery, tract 2.45 acres Lubeck District, exempt.
* Julia Cochran to Michael Stewart, tract 2.2500 acres Butcher Bend Road and right of way and oil, gas and mineral rights, Slate District with plat, $33,000.
* Joseph Griffin to Jeremy Wills, lot four Woodland Heights number one Forest Hills addition number seven, city of Vienna, $212,000.
* David Ruble to James Ruble, tract 75.3157 acres Badgley Fork Road with plat, Tygart District, $47,950.
* United Bank Inc. to Carol Webb, lot 19 Forest Hills addition number one less exception and lot, city of Vienna, $100,000.
* West Virginia Trustee Services LLC to U.S. Bank National Association, lot Juliana Street, city of Parkersburg, $50,932.76.
* Okey Tucker Jr. to Daniel Webster, lot 15 Forest Hills addition number one, city of Vienna, $186,000.
* Thomas Hoy to Ellanita Treadway, Lot 24 Northwood Villa Estates, Union District, $140,000.
* Alvin Reed to Ashable Devault, tract 5.17 acres public road less right of way and tract 3.31 acres Tygart Creek and right of way, Tygart District, $269,000.
* Courtney Leslie to Ryan Ward, part of lot 382 Price and Flinn subdivision Riverview addition, city of Vienna, $43,000.
* Linda Depuy to Milton Weppler, lot 62 Roselawn addition, city of Vienna, exempt.
* Lydia Sweeney to Thomas Williams, lots 25 and 26 Carrie M. Tavenner addition, city of Vienna, $162,000.
* Lois Duke to Lacy Van Horn, lot 7,500 square feet Caroline Avenue and Seventh Street, city of Williamstown, $76,000.
* Kimberly Stoops to Kimberly Stoops, tract 50 acres Alleman Road, Clay District, exempt.
* Rose Varner to Timothy Whitehair, part lots 11 and 12 Fairview addition, city of Parkersburg, $5,000.
* Kirby Jason to Frank Smith, tract .772 acre County Road 26, Clay District, $17,500.
* Jack Kress III to Martin Polan, lots 13 and 14 Pineview Manor number two addition, Tygart District, $225,000.
* Thomas Evans to Zachary Jones, lot 91 Brookside addition and lot 28th Street less exemption, city of Parkersburg, $325,000.
* Kenneth Balderson to James Gillespy, tract 733 acres, West Virginia State Route 68, Lubeck District, exempt.
* Donald Stansberry to Catherine Hudson, lot 9 Russell G Beall’s subdivision, S S Stones subdivision, city of Vienna, $286,000.
* Cameron Stover to Ryan Miller, perpetual non-exclusive 20-inch right of way off tract West Virginia House Access Route 901/13, Tygart District, exempt.
* J&W Homes LLC to Ryan Miller, tract 2.163 acres Glover Road with exhibits, Tygart District, $75,000.
* Ryan Miller to Cameron Stover, perpetual non-exclusive 20-inch off track West Virginia House access Route 901/13 Lubeck District, exempt.
* Sereda Joseph to T&L Land Company LLC, lot five S.C. Miller addition, city of Vienna, $130,000.
* Lori Morris to Sabrina Brown, lot seven Harry Tebay’s subdivision, city of Vienna, $94,500.