Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following are Wood County property transfers from June 17:
* From Roy Fike to James Fike, all interest lot three and part of lot 23, Kesterson’s Seventh Street Addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* From Reba Fike to James Fike, all interest lots 111 and 112 Franklin Place Addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* From Roy Fike to James Fike, all interest, lot 14, block two, Oakwood Park Addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* From Tracee Utt to Anthony Utt, tract 1.27 acres, Delta Route number one, Harris District, $80,000.
* From Gregory Zecca to Alfred Stump III, lot Juliana and 10th streets, City of Parkersburg, $245,000.
* From Jerry Montgomery to Eileen Montgomery, tract 1 acre and five foot strip less right of way, less exception, Lubeck District, exempt.
* From Douglass Bennett to Michael Simonton, lot 33, block one, Shattuck Heights Addition, City of Parkersburg, $95,000.
* From Phillip Correll to Daniel Hughes, lot 44, G L Dudley’s subdivision, William Heights Addition and lot 200 square feet being part of Tenth Avenue less exception, Vienna District, $199,000.
* From Anna Wilson to Matthew Rohr, tract 92-54/160 acres and tract 6.5 acres WV section Route Mentor Road, less exceptions, Steele District, $130,000.
* From Mae Fannie to Joseph Griffin, lot seven and part of lot six, Mahone Realty Corporation, subdivision Oakhurst addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.