Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following property transfers were recorded in Wood County from June 10-11:
* Goldy Cheng to Paul Cheng, all interest lot 54 Brookside Addition, Parkersburg city, exempt.
* J. Smith to Leah Dickel, part of lot five, C. A. Wade Addition, City of Parkersburg, $45,000
* Robert Black to Valerie Jefferson, lot 40th Street, Parkersburg City, $61,000.
* Kaylie Rollins to Ricky Wasmer, tract two acres Country Road, Williams District, $87,000.
* WV Trustee Services Sub Trustee to T-Buck LLC, lots 75 and 76 Fischer and Straus addition, Parkersburg District, $66,431.
* Doris Sole to Doris Sole, tract 20.10 acres Stillwell Road and tract .509 acre County Road 26, Walker District, exempt.
* Jansen Jeffrey to Denver Hess, lot 28 Woodland Falls Acres number two, Union District, $185,000.
* Kenneth Baker to David Daniels, Lot 18 section one, Glenbrook II subdivision less exception and lot 1,765 square feet, City of Vienna, $350,000.
* Paul Gower to Raymond Eubanks III, lot 43, block one Shattuck Heights Addition, City of Parkersburg, $118,500.
* William Patterson to Aaron Parsons, lot Emerson Avenue, City of Parkersburg, $50,000.
* Mark Mason to Okey Tucker III, lot 78 A. T. Smith’s subdivision number two, City of Vienna, $90,000.
PARKERSBURG — The following real estate transactions were recorded between July 1-3 in the office of the Wood County Clerk:
* Sharon Louise Corbitt to Meagan Graeber, lot 178, Brookside addition, City of Parkersburg, $77,500.
* Judith R. Yglesias to Matthew P. Shimer, tract, 20 acres, Dry Run Road; tract, 35 acres and tract, 6.87 acres, Interstate 77 and tract, .048 acre, less exceptions, Clay district, $225,000.
* John Merritt to John Merritt, tract, 1.04 acres, Parkview Drive and right of way, Town of North Hills, exempt.
* Christopher A. Kohler to Norris F. Jones, lot 15A, Danser Hill Top Village subdivision, James H. Smith partition, Lubeck district, $65,000.
* Ernest R. Novak to Patrick A. Beall, lot 22, Forest Hills Acres addition No. 8, less exceptions, City of Parkersburg, $239,000.
* Habitat for Humanity of the Mid-Ohio Valley to Natalie Enoch, lot, 36th Street and lot, St. Marys Pike, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Rennes Weimer to Wesley L. Long, lot 223, Windsor Estate part III, Slate district, $300,000.
* Gregory A. Slack to Jennifer R. McDaniel, lot 3, block A, Evergreen addition, City of Vienna, $93,000.
* Cynthia J. Roberts to Nathaniel W. Parsons, lots 16 and 17, Roselawn addition, City of Vienna, $55,000.
* M and T Bank to U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, lot 73, section B, East Vienna Gardens, City of Vienna, exempt.
* M. A. Knight to Mark A. Knight, part of lot 4, Portview Farms addition, less exception, Union district, exempt.
* Sharon Loraine Westbrook, executrix, to Roger K. Cowdery, tract, 88.5 Bull Creek, Union district, $160,000.
* Greg Warner Bradshaw to Ryan Nelson Rader, lot 8 and part of lot 9, Vienna School addition, City of Vienna, exempt.
* Tracy L. Taylor, indirect, to David W. Huddle, part of lots 25 and 27, Oakland Gardens addition, Lubeck district, $140,000.
* Ronald W. Bowen to Donnie E. Sloan, tract, 64.84 acres, less exceptions and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, Walker district, $245,000.
* Timothy W. Righter to Sara J. Brookover, lots 41 and 43, Dudley and Sons addition and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, City of Vienna, $146,200.
* Melvin C. Province Jr. to David R. Jones, lot, Logan Avenue, City of Parkersburg, $6,000.
* Deutsche Bank National Trust Co., trustee, to Sheri Nichols, part of lot 222, A.C. Stephenson addition, City of Parkersburg, $43,000.
* J.D. Sowders to Justin S. Wadja, lot 2 Sanctuary Heights addition, Lubeck district, $220,000.
* Michael W. Litton to Aaron L. Sharps, lot 25, McPherson Manor, Lubeck district, $305,000.
* Lillian C. Harris to Tyler Amos, part of lot 44 and 45, block F, Nicelyville addition, City of Parkersburg, $35,000.
* Bayview Loan Servicing LLC to No. @019 Castle LLC, lot 55, James A. Wetherell subdivision, Thirza A. Hopkins property and strip, City of Parkersburg, $9,350.
* Carlos L. Gray to Sandra B. Rollyson, all interest, lot 55th Street, City of Vienna, exempt.
* Ellen L. Quick to Travis E. Hall, tract, 50 acres, less exceptions, Tygart district, $56,000.
* Conservation Fund to West Virginia Department of Commerce, Division of Natural Resources, several tracts less reservations, Walker and Clay districts, exempt.
* Carole A. Sams, administratrix, to Jackie E. Bogard, part of lot 3, E.C. Thrash addition with exhibit, City of Parkersburg, $12,500.
* Betty J. Coss to David L. Hall, tract, Belleville Road, less exception and tract, Main Street, less strip Harris district, exempt.
* Timothy P. Battin to Evan C. Onestinghel, tract, DuPont Road, Lubeck district, $112,100.
* Robert Craig Wix to Robert W. Massie II, lot, 17 1/2 Street, City of Parkersburg, $10,000.
* Timothy P. Battin to Robert William Massie II, lot 87, Gordon and Ebert addition, City of Parkersburg, $65,000.
* Robert Benson to Robert Benson, tract, 1.359 acres, Firewood Drive, Lubeck district, exempt.
* West Virginia Trustee Services LLC, substitute trustee, to Reverse Mortgage Solutions Inc., lot 6, Clyde Morlan’s redivision Holmes Park addition No. 1, City of Parkersburg, $60,000.
* West Virginia Trustee Services LLC, substitute trustee, to Tow Point Master Funding Trust, lot 130 Fisher and Straus addition, City of Parkersburg, $27,000.
* Judy K. Walters to Judy K. Walters, tract, 81.68 acres, secondary 4/2, Tygart district, exempt.
* Michael Tallman to Michael D. Tallman, lot 17, Crestview Park addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* John M. Ferguson to Stephanie Schaffer, lots 15, 16, 17 and 18, block 5, section A, Larkmead addition , less exception, Lubeck district, exempt.
* Judith D. Pauley to Rennes G. Weimer, tract, 46.593 acres, Clay district, $50,000.
* Jennifer J. Roberts to Lisa Janetos, lot 7, Eastlawn addition, City of Parkersburg, $96,000.
* Glenna I. Gandee to Steven M. Peters, lot 97, Camden Riverview Terrace addition, City of Parkersburg, $139,000.
* Dana Bee to Arnold Richards, lots 9, 10, 28 and 19, plat camp 77, Slate district, $62,000.
* Angelina D. Adkins to Angelia D. Adkins, part of lot 6, block 2, Mary E. Fischer and Bertha F. Hamilton addition, City of Williamstown, exempt.
* Ryan M. Mason to Wesley N. Ellis, lot, .6 acre, A Street, City of Parkersburg, $89,000.
* River Valley Real Estate LLC to Cassandra Kress, lot, 19th Street, City of Parkersburg, $45,000.
* Jerry L. Murphy to William A. Yeager, lot 6 and part of lot 212, Andrews addition, City of Vienna, $77,000.
* Mountain Heritage Federal Credit Union to GRP Enterprises, lots 4 and 5, Mrs. Jennett Tavenner’s addition, City of Parkersburg, $87,922.50.
* Dennis Green to Brian Green, undivided interest per document, tract, .953 acre with plat, Union district, exempt.
* Dennis Green to Brian Green, tract, .555 acre, Metta Crest Circle, with plat, Union district, exempt.
* Dennis Green to Brian Green, tract, .107 acre, Metta Crest Circle, with plat, Union district, exempt.
* Rhea L. Guice to Scott J. Schenerlein, all interest in lot 10, block E, Randolph Plaza addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* John E. Haggerty to Delmas Kirby, tract, 555 square feet and tract, .41 acre, B and O Railroad; tract, County Road and tract, 1/8 acres, less exception, and tract, 9,775 square feet, Walker district, $5,000.