Wood County Property Transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following property transfers were recorded between April 8-12 in the office of the Wood County Clerk.
* Marcus Gill to Kyle D. Balsley, tract, 9.61 acres, Wadesville Road, Harris district, $230,000.
* Paula D. Shepherd to Randy A. Sheppard, tract, 2 acres, County Road 14/9, less exception, Slate district, $24,000.
* Xing Cong to Megan Marie Freed, lot 33, Shattuck, Jackson, Tavener and McHugh addition, less strip, City of Vienna, $101,000.
* F.L. Morehead to Laurence Dyer, Part of lot 31, Miller and McCauley subdivision, Beverly Heights Manor, City of Parkersburg, $190,000.
* Donna R. Dixon, executor, to Faith Investments LLC, lot, Elizabeth Pike, 50-feet by 150 – feet, and lot 82 and 81, Edgewater addition No. 1, City of Parkersburg, $50,000.
* Cody Parsons, administrator and executor to Brian T. Wright, tract 1 acre, Staunton Pike, Clay district, $120,000.
* Patricia Ann Carder to Brian S. Holbert, lot 14, Country Club Estates No. 2, City of Vienna, $233,000.
* Ransford C. Heckert to Emerson E. Bungard, all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights only, tract, 50 acres, Stillwell Creek, Walker district, exempt.
* Mary Janssen to Crystal M. Groves, tract, 2.28 acres with plat, Williams district, exempt.
* Brian Scott Cochran to James A. Auvil, lot 14, redivision of Russell Beall’s subdivision, S.S. Stone’s subdivision, City of Vienna, $220,000.
* Krystal D. Atkinson to Greg L. Bailey, tract, 4.604 acres, Spider Ridge Road 50/5, Clay district, $305,000.
* Virgil Ray Ball to Virgil Ray Ball, tract, Larkmead Road and tract, 1.62 acres, Lubeck district, exempt.
* Keystone Mountain Lakes Regional Council of Carpenters to Eastern Millwright Regional Council Apprenticeship and Training Fund, tract, 1.28 acres, Camden Avenue, less exception, Tygart district and tract, .173 acre of West Virginia 95, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Thomas C. Daugherty, trustee, to Patrick J. Rea, tract, 11 acres and right of way, Walker district, $395,000.
* U.S. Bank Trust, N.A., Trustee indirect, to Carol Williams Trust, tract, 23,843 square feet, less right of way, Lubeck district, $45,000.
* Willa Beth Pfazgraf to Danny Modesitt, tract, 3 acres, Mill Run, $4,000.
* Danny Modesitt to Steven A. Roddy, lot 104, Wades addition, $10,000.
* Joshua A. Spaur to Edward Lee Miller Jr., lot 6, Fairview Acres addition, section 3 and part of lot 76, Fairview Acres addition No. 5, Lubeck district, $151,000.
* Thomas A. Harvan to Broc Richardson, lot 30, Silo’s Painter’s Crossing phase II, City of Williamstown, $350,000.
* John O. Jones to Stephanie D. Province, part of lot 21, Tavennerville, City of Parkersburg, $40,000.
* Michelle I. Brown to Eric W. Tucker, lot 2, Morlan and Morlan subdivision of Morlan and Ayers addition No. 2, Lubeck district, $78,000.
* Terra Abstract West Virginia, trustee, to Mellon Bank of New York Trust Co., N.A., successor, lot 19, Palhurst Plaza addition, section A, Lubeck district, $59,400.
* West Virginia Trustee Services LLC, substitute trustee, to US Bank Trust NA, successor, lots 59,60, 61 and 2, Pineview Manor addition, less exception, Tygart district, $68,539.25.
* Sharon Lee McCrady to Brenda Diane Hooper, tract, .576 acre, Left Fork Kite’s Run Road with plat, Clay district, exempt.
* John G. Tunnell to Corey Tunnell, lot 9, section D, Wildwood subdivision, Lubeck district, $180,000.
* Marlin R. Kinney to Gary W. Traugh, lot, Market Street, City of Parkersburg, $12,000.
* Disabled American Veterans to RDD Properties LLC, four lots Green Street and one lot, Sixth Street, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Kerry L. Blake to Tammy F. Knight, surface only, tract, .604 acre, West Virginia 95, Lubeck district, $132,250.
* Wesbanco Trust and Investment Services, successor, to NLGA Holdings LLC, tract and tract, 1.03 acres, West Virginia 95, less exception, Lubeck district, $700,000.
* Leah G. Hopkins to JAVA Docs LLC, tract, .128 acre, Emerson Avenue and right of way with plat, City of Parkersburg, $57.500.
* Genevieve F. Khalil to Leonard N. Drinkard III, lots 17, 18, 19, 20 21 and 22, Lynnwood Heights addition and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, City of Vienna, $320,000.
* William Russell Anderson to James Hurley Cline Jr., tract, 15 acres, County Road 9/16 with exhibit, Harris district. $35,000.
* Kevin O. Ross to Kimberly Jean Santini, lot 4, Ila Hendershot addition, City of Vienna, exempt.
* Edward Thompson to Crystal M. Meeks, lots 17, 18, 19 and 20, Highland addition, City of Parkersburg, $1,000.
* Larry N. Carr, trustee, to Larry N. Carr, lot 246, Oakhurst addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Tara Properties LLC to Robert Lee Lynch, all interest, lot 305, Fairground Park addition, City of Parkersburg, $3,500.
* Marvin W. Smith to Bradley I. Swisher, tract, 8.91 acres, Keller’s Road, Williams district, $129,000.
* Robert L. Nitz to Robert L. Nitz, tract, 12.48 acres, County Road and lot 17, Virginia addition, less exceptions, Williams district, exempt.
* David W. Newberry, indirect, to D and L Rentals LLC, part of lot 83, Camden Farms addition No. 2, City of Parkersburg, and tract, .79 acre, Poplar Street Extension, Clay district, $145,000.
* Crystal Meeks to Lindsey Studer, lots 17, 18, 19 and 20, Highland addition, City of Parkersburg, $1,000.
* Sarah L. Jalbert to Charles Nicholson, lot 61, Woodland Park addition, parts, section 1, City of Parkersburg, $95,000.
* Betty J. Spiker to Richard L. Spiker, lots 42 and43, Carrie Tavenner addition, City of Vienna, $95,000.
* Kyle Breeden to Donald Rutledge, tract, 4.1408 acres, less right of way and right of way, Slate district, Vienna, $389,900.
* Greg Carter, executor, to Tiffeny D. Ritchie, lot 95, Camden Riverview Terrace addition, City of Parkersburg, $75,000.
* George A. Polen to Kyle D. Breeden, lots 128 and tract B and tract, 883 square feet, Greenmont Hills addition, phase 9, City of Vienna, $320,000.
* Russell B. Dodd to Christopher Charles Wells, lot 2, Northwood Villa Estates, Union district, $139,900.