Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following property transfers in Wood County occurred from April 22 to 24:
* Brent Wilhelm to Stephen Beatty, lot eight Skyview Pointe subdivision phase one, Tygart District, $36,500.
* Bobby Hundley and Jeffery Jeffers, lot 43 section A Greenbrier addition, City of Williamstown, $139,000.
* Jessica Knight to Aaron Hopkins, lots 84 and 85 Barrondale addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Jeffrey Taylor to Courtney Rodet, lots 11 and 12 Bertha Powers Heights addition, City of Vienna, $165,000.
* Grace Brethren Church to Coliseum Properties LTD, lot eight Avery Street, lots eight, nine, 10 and parts of lot 11 Stewarts addition less exceptions, City of Parkersburg, $87,000.
* Pill and Pill PLLC Sub Trustee to Pamela Whitlock, tract .194 acre Maple Drive, Union District, $43,112.
* Andrew Woofter III Sub Trustee to Pamela Whitlock, all interest tract and rights of way, Tygart District, $68,000.
* Frederick Davis III to Amanda Weatherwax, lots 53 and 54 Vienna Improvement Company addition all interest oil, gas and mineral rights if any, less exception, $78,300.
* Kristie Johnson to Donald Johnson, 45.35 by 33.7 by 45.2 by 31.75 George Street, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Mark Kimes to Barry Mills, lot 27 Sheffield addition and lots 28 and 29 Sheffield Green addition and all interest oil, gas and mineral rights if any, City of Vienna, $177,000.
* Kristie Johnson to Chelsea Johnson, lot 15th Street and lot Peadro’s addition, exempt.
* Edward Chadock to Janet Chadock, all interest lots 20 and 21 Carrie Tavenner addition, City of Vienna, exempt.
* Caseron Developers LLC to Richard Heiss, part of lots 20 and 21 Fouse and Hughes subdivision revised plat, City of Parkersburg, $30,000
* Golden and Amos PLLC Trustee to Federal National Mortgage Association, lot 25th Street, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* S. Caltrider to Eric Bonar, tract 0.987 acre Buckingham Road and lot T-31, Lee Creek addition number two, Harris District, $25,000.
* Kite and String LLC to Dowler Family Revocable Living Trust, lots 100 and 101Andrews addition, City of Vienna, $55,000.
* Jennifer Wheeler to Jeffrey Salmans Jr., lot three A.R. Tennant’s block four Dudley’s Second addition, City of Parkersburg, $135,000.
* A S N F LLC to Ryan Calhoun, lot 203 Lake Washington, Lubeck District, $5,000.
* Mary Bunn to Bret Frye Estate Planning Trust, tract 0.099 acre less oil, gas and mineral rights with plat, Williams District, $10,000.
* Ryan Knost to Bret Frye Estate Planning Trust, lot 50 Henderson Woods subdivision phase III, Williams Disrtict, $715,000.
* Joshua Craig to Gerald Hill, lot 14 block 12 Tavenner Heights addition, City of Parkersburg, $118,000.
* Thomas Stoops to Michael Mollohan, all interest lot 33 R. R. Debussey’s Neal View addition less oil, gas and mineral rights, City of Parkersburg, $70,600.
* Hazel McFarland to Bayview Loan Servicing LLC, lot nine subdivision of lots Fairplains addition number one, City of Parkersburg, $53,572.
* Christopher Seckman to Shirley Mills, part lots one and two George Griffin addition, City of Williamstown, $135,000.
* Marlene Sheridan to Hannah Herrick, lot 14 William Heinselman’s S.S. Stone’s subdivision number one, City of Vienna, $164,000.
* Clarence Radiker to Ronald Cooper, lots 24 and 25 Edgewater addition and two lots Pike Street and Lot Camden Avenue, less exception, City of Parkersburg, $150,000.
* James Hickman to Don Hickman, tract 32 acres and two tracts eight acres, Old County Road less oil, gas and mineral rights, Tygart District, exempt.
* Whitney Thompson to David Grounds, tract Rector Road and tract Kay Street and rights of way, Parkersburg District, $285,000.
* Deveon Smith to Stuwart Reitmire, part of lot 23 J W Dudley’s addition and all interest oil, gas and mineral rights if any, City of Parkersburg, $62,000.