Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following property transfers happened between Jan. 1 and 2.
* Jewell Aylward to James Lowe, lot 14 Bonnievale addition, section b, Slate District, $100,000
* No@2M Properties LLC to NO@4G Land LLC, tract 9.6 acres U.S. Route 21, Slate District, $770,000.
* Scott Beaty to Tricia Holland, lot 297 Brierwood subdivision section 5, Williams District, exempt.
* Jane Igo to Dalton Igo, lot 16 block B, Nicelyville City of Parkersburg, 84,000.
* Cathy Clem to Kenneth Martin, lot 21 Henderson Woods Phase II, Wiliams District, $545,000.
* Diana Dragoo to Larry George, tract 0.0273 acres with plat, Tygart District, exempt.
* Randy Vandale to Gary Cremeans, lots 20 and 21 North Broad addition, city of Parkersburg, $40,000.
* Chris Corbitt to Gary Oates Jr., tract .56 acres and tract 17.391 acres Carpenter Run Road with plat union district, $160,000.
* Lois Arold to Rebekah Debarr, lots 8 and 9 Happy Valley Bodge and Evans addition and right a way, Clay District, $280,000.
* Ashley Smith to Eric Bonar, tract, tract 2.166 acres less exception, tract 2.280 acres South Fork Lee Creek and all intrest oil, gas and mineral rights and tract 1.538 acres Lee Creek, Harris District, $180,000.
* Gary Nutter to Phillip Hays, lots 4 and 5 Fairplains addition number 3, Parkersburg Industrial CO addition, City of Parkersburg, $110,000.
* Jeffrey Brookover to Jeffery Brookover, tract 9-1/2 acres and right of ways less exception, tract 106.9 acres and all intrest roadway, tract 2 acres, tract 61.42 acres and tract 34.33 acres section route 2/4, Union District, exempt.
* Diane Balderson to Diane Balderson Trustee, lot 23 Woodland Heights and lot 0.70 acres, city of Vienna and lot 0.802 acres Anne Ave, City of Parkersburg and 1/2 intrest tract 38.81, Tygart District, exempt.
* Diane Balderson to Diane Balderson Trustee, lot 5 South Heights subdivision, Tygart District; part of lots 130 and 131 Robert Stoetzer tract and oil, gas and mineral rights; lots 6, 7, 8 and 9 H G Coles addition less exception, City of Parkersburg, exempt.