Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following property transfers were recorded at the Wood County Courthouse between December 20-27:
* Christopher Bailey to Dawn Mick, all interest lot 58, Greenbrier Addition, Section B, Williams District, $129,000.
* Lloyd Thompson to Janice Bailey, tract Rosemar Road and right of way, less right of way, Parkersburg District, exempt.
* David Devisees Mayse to Diem Thuy Nguyen, part of lots three, four and five, Fouse and Hughes subdivision, city of Parkersburg, $50,000.
* Sean Francisco to Steven Starkey, lot 209 Windsor Estate Part III, Slate District, $205,000.
* Bart Beckley to Karen Wright, all interest lot four, John Schlegel subdivision, city of Parkersburg, $5,500.
* Richard Mathews to Andrew Hilber, all interest of lot 77 Sunnyside addition, city of Parkersburg, $90,000.
* Stephen Valencourt to William Gum, lot 15 Brentwood addition and lot .24 acre Brentwood Drive, town of North Hills, city of Parkersburg, $226,000.
* Loren Cullum to Krista Harris, tract 1.1 acres Sunnyview Drive less oil, gas and mineral with plat, Williams District, $10,000.
* Vance Golden to John Shriver, tract 6.49 acres Morlan and Ayers addition, number three, Lubeck District, $116,444.
* Select Properties Realty LLC to Rita Taylor-Sjostedt, lot Avery Street, and Emerson Avenue, city of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Mary Lou Thompson trustee to Mary Lou Thompson trustee, undivided 1/2 intentions, lot six, Fields subdivision, Camden Farms number one, city of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Mary Lou Thompson trustee to Mary Lou Thompson trustee, all intentions, lot six, Fields subdivision, Camden Farms number one, city of Parkersburg, exempt.
* William Merinar to Frederick Davis III, 1704 square feet lot, lot .91 acre and lot 1,281 square feet, 51 Street, less rights of way, less exception, city of Vienna, $193,500.
* Joe Cale Astorg to Summit Road LLC, lots 100 and 101, Valley View addition, Dudley and Sons addition, City of Vienna, $190,000.
* Glen Pope to Steven Robert Quimby, all interest tracts 40.129 acres, 33.15 acres and .216 acre less exceptions, Slate District, $60,000.
* George Swinler to George Swinler Living Trust, lot 14 revised, Plat Valley Manor addition, Williams District, exempt.
* Richard Maidens Jr. to Cathy Jean Efaw, all interest lot 10, Russells addition and Strip, City of Williamstown, $115,000.
* Bailey and Slotnick PLLC trustee to Timothy Whitehair, lot 17 Parker’s-Towne subdivision phase one, Union District, $50,000.
* Curry Rexford to Carl Williams Trust, tract 0.676 acre Brown Avenue, Lubeck District, $100,000.
* Drake Stephens to Robert Pickens, 1/2 interest oil, gas and mineral rights, tract, 5 acres, W.Va. Route 21 and tract 155 acres and 10 poles, exempt.
* Thomas Linder to Thomas Linder, tracts .098 acre, .036 acre and right of way and 1,022 square feet River Hill Road, Lubeck District, exempt.
* Barbara Reynolds to David Reynolds, tract 22.875 acres, Old Thomas Run Road, Harris District, less oil, gas and mineral rights, $17,340.
* Timothy Wolfe to Craig Rabatin, lots 23 square, rods and strip, City of Williamstown, $90,000.
* Roderick Newell to Johnathan Cummings, lots one and two, J.E. Hudkins Property and right of way, Lubeck District, $220,000.
* Allen Conrad to Martha Simmons, tract 2.3053 acres, Walker District, $2,000.
* Rodney Holbert to Tyler Kolaczynski, part of lots one, two and three Oak Acres subdivision, less exception, Lubeck District, $144,000.
* RF Holding Company LLC to Red Hill Housing LLC, lots 11, 12 and 13 Dunbar’s subdivision, Lyman addition, city of Parkersburg, $550,000.
* Amanda McGill-White to Steven Stull, lot two, Mckenna addition, city of Williamstown, exempt.
* Oliver Williams to Brenda Tawney, lot 12 Hughes subdivision, Clay District, $25,000.
* Norma Powell to James Wilson, lot 73 Highland addition, city of Parkersburg, $75,000.
* Mao Chang Lin to Vergil Wayne Hickle, lot 68, second revised plat, Willowbrook Acres addition, number three, less exception, city of Parkersburg, $168,000.
* Christopher Batten to Katee Conway, lot 87 acres, T. Smith subdivision number two, all intention oil, gas and mineral rights if any, city of Vienna, $86,000.