PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on Jan. 19:
* Deputies responded to the area of Logan Lane for a vehicle accident. The vehicle apparently was traveling east on Route 50 when the driver lost control and exited the roadway into the median, the vehicle then continued into the westbound lanes of travel striking the guardrail and landing on its top. The driver was transported for treatment.
* Kayla Lee McCauley, 25, of Hill Street was issued a citation for no MVI and no proof of insurance.
* Deputies responded to the area of Pahlhurst Plaza for a vehicle accident. The driver stated she was trying to get home and slid down the hill where the vehicle struck two mailboxes located on Firewood Drive. The driver was transported to a friends house and the vehicle was towed.
* A deputy responded to Williamstown Pike for damage to the complainant’s property. The complainant stated someone ran off the roadway where it struck a stop sign and ran into her yard causing damage to the yard and torn up a small area of their gravel in the driveway.
* A deputy responded to milemarker 21 of Robert Byrd Highway for a single-vehicle crash involving a semi where it was blocking both lanes of travel. The cab of the truck had gone through the guardrail and over an embankment. The driver stated the semi started sliding while coming down the hill. The semi was towed and no injuries were reported.
* A deputy responded to the area of Fall Run Road and Staunton Turnpike for a single-vehicle accident. The driver stated the vehicle had slid over the guardrail. The driver stated they were fine and a wrecker was enroute, no injuries were reported.
* A deputy responded to Staunton Turnpike for a vehicle over the embankment with damage to the windshield. No one was around the vehicle and information was obtained through the insurance and registration card in the vehicle. The deputy attempted several locations for the driver with negative results.
* Deputies responded to Go-Mart on Elizabeth Pike for a domestic disturbance in progress. Both the male and female stated it was verbal only. The female walked to Wendy’s to wait for a ride and the male subject left in the vehicle.
* A deputy responded to Route 50 westbound near the Juliana Street bridge for a two vehicle accident. The driver of the GMC stated she was traveling Route 50 westbound when she hit some snow and then struck a vehicle which had slowed down. Crash report was done.
* Deputies answered 107 calls: five traffic stops; 21 complaints by phone and in person; seven domestic calls and domestic protective orders served; 12 traffic accidents; three mental hygiene order/pick up/transport; four check welfare/check subject; 24 assist motorist/assist agency/assist subject.