PARKERSBURG– The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on Nov. 1:
* A deputy responded to the Exxon service station on Emerson Avenue for a subject with a warrant. Brant Dustin Kelling, 31, of State Route 179, Lakeville, Ohio was arrested on charges of fugitive from justice as he was a wanted person out of Medina County Ohio.
* A deputy spoke with a complainant who said he had finished bull dozing for a customer near Route 31 and Old St. Marys Pike. As he was going to start another job in the same area, he left the CAT D-7 dozer at the intersection and upon returning he observed the batteries were taken.
* A deputy responded to Dry Run Road for a hit and run. The complainant advised his work truck was parked along the edge of his property. The deputy observed blue paint rubbed off onto it with various broken pieces of plastic laying on the ground around it and observed a cover of a Chevrolet emblem laying on the ground. The deputy checked the area and located a vehicle on Dry Run Road with noticeable front end damage consistent with the damage that was done to the other vehicle. A citation was issued to Dale Roger Thorn, 55, of Dry Run Road for leaving the scene (property damage) and no insurance.
* Deputies responded to Southern Highway for a domestic disturbance. Both the man and woman said it was verbal with another female. Nothing physical had occurred. They agreed to leave for the evening until things could calm down between the three of them.
* Deputies responded to Rector Road for a domestic situation in progress. Both were advised of civil avenues they could pursue to resolve their conflicts. The female left the residence as she does not live there.
* A deputy responded to Marrtown Road for a vandalized vehicle. The deputy observed the truck to have been spray painted, scratched with a key or a hard object and one of the side mirrors broken. The deputy spoke with a pastor’s son and was advised he could have the truck towed as it was on private property.
* A deputy responded to Rising Sun Ridge Road for a single-vehicle accident. The driver said she had pulled up to get her mail when she backed up a little and the vehicle went over the hillside, a tow truck arrived and pulled the vehicle back onto the roadway. No damage except for some minor scratches from the brush.
* A deputy spoke with a complainant who reported miscellaneous tools had been taken from his shed on Hill Street, including a welder, a weed trimmer, batteries, a drill and saws.
* A deputy responded to the area of the 173 milemarker on I-77 northbound for a motor vehicle accident. The driver stated he was traveling south when he believed he had lost his tire causing him to enter the median and travel in the northbound lanes. The only damage the deputy observed was to the vehicle’s rear driver side. The vehicle was towed.
* A citation was issued to Christine Louise Wilkening, 22, of Blenn Lake Road, for driving on suspended/revoked.
* Terry Lee Adams, 27, of Ramage Lane, Fairmont, was arrested on a circuit court capias issued out of Taylor County. He was processed and placed in the holding center.
* Deputies responded to Robert Byrd Highway westbound near Borland Springs Road for an accident. Deputies were advised the vehicle had rolled and at least two people had been removed from the vehicle by an ambulance already on scene. All three occupants were transported to the hospital and the vehicle was towed.
* Deputies responded to Comer Street for a structure fire. The homeowner stated she had sold the building and it was supposed to be moved today however at this time it had caught on fire. Detectives were called to the scene and the FIT team arrived and conducted an investigation. At this time the investigation continues.
* A deputy responded to Magistrate Court where Eric Ryan Bonar, 40, of Buckingham Road was taken into custody on a warrant for Brandishing. He was processed and released on bond.
* Elbern Nelson Perrine Jr, 51, Jameson Street, turned himself in on a capias for DUI. He posted bail and was then released.
* A deputy responded to Harris Highway for a vehicle accident. The driver had been going too fast for conditions during a rainstorm and ran off the roadway flipping the car. The driver was uninjured and the vehicle was towed.
* A deputy responded to Conservation Way for a larceny from a construction trailer on the property. The employee of Grae-Con had listed items taken from the trailer.
* A deputy responded to the park and ride on core road for a report of someone syphoning gasoline from the vehicles. The deputy observed around three gas caps unsecured on vehicles. The complainant stated he did not observe anyone taking the gasoline however just wanted the area checked.
* A deputy responded to the area of Route 47 and Meadville Road for a two-vehicle accident. No injuries were reported and a crash report was completed.
* Deputies responded to Worthington Lane for a domestic dispute. The complainant reported her son had kicked and hit her front door trying to get into the apartment. He does not live in the same apartment but does live at another apartment in the complex. The complainant was advised on how to obtain a Domestic Violence Protective Order.
* A deputy responded to the Travel Lodge located on East Seventh Street for a destruction of property. The clerk reported the outer window pane to a room had been broken out during the evening. The tenants at the room advised that a friend that had been in the room had broken the window. The clerk stated they would review the video footage to see if the incident was caught on camera.