BELPRE — The Belpre Police Department released the following reports on Nov. 9.
* James P. Reedy, 50, Parkersburg, was cited for expired registration.
* Alicia D. Wilson, 37, Parkersburg, was cited or expired registration.
* Megan E. Robinson, 42, Amesville, was cited for no operator license and expired registration.
* Rebecca P. Lanning, 32, Marietta, was cited for driving under suspension.
* Gurmel L. McDonald, 34, Parkersburg, was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail on the charges of possession of a schedule iv controlled substance, obstructing official business, domestic violence warrant and fugitive from justice.
* Dustin L. Brooks, 34, Belpre, was cited for driving under suspension.
* Wyatt E. Johnson, 61, Coolville, was served a summons out of belpre mayors court on the charge of theft.
* Susan K. Beaty, 79, Belpre, was cited for speed 45 mph in a 25 mph zone.
* Kirkland M. Dennewitz, 25, Racine, was cited for driving under suspension and fictitious registration.
* Charles V. Alltop, 58, Parkersburg, was arrested on two fail to appear warrants out of Belpre Mayors Court on the charges of no operator license and fictitious registration.
* Jeffrey D. Lose, 62, Dorset, Ohio, was cited for speed 67 mph in a 50 mph zone.
* Brian M. Boston, 50, Washington, W.Va., was cited for speed 49 mph in a 35 mph zone.