PARKERSBURG — The Parkersburg Police Department released the following reports Oct. 7:
* Officers of the Parkersburg Police Department responded to 101 calls for service.
* Michael Laurnoff, 57, of Parkersburg, was arrested on a charge of obtaining money, property and services by false pretenses.
* Phillip Hall, 42, of Vienna, was arrested on a bench warrant.
* Glendon Withrow, 29, of Parkersburg, was arrested on charges of battery, obstructing, disorderly conduct and public intoxication.
* Michael Allman, 38, of Parkersburg, was arrested on a capias.
* Officers responded to Park Street and cited Casey Alltop and Delaney Shannon for trespassing.
* Officers responded to 15th Street and cited Jeremy Davis for possession of a controlled substance and public intoxication.
* Officers responded to Camden Avenue in reference to a larceny that already occurred.
* Officers responded to a traffic stop and cited Donald Higgins for driving while suspended, improper registration and no insurance.
* Officers responded to 19th Street in reference to a burglary that already occurred.
* Officers responded to Walmart and cited Sara Vincent for shoplifting.
* Officers responded to three motor vehicle crashes.