BELPRE — The Belpre Police Department release the following reports on Oct. 8:
* Ricky A. Scarffol, 28, Lucasville, Ohio, was transported to the Washington County Jail on two warrants out of Marietta Municipal Court.
* Carolyn A. Price-Smith, 53, Belpre, was arrested on the charges of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol and or drugs, driving under a OVI suspension, tail light violation.
* Kathy L. Adams, 52, Belpre, was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
* Terry B. Tennant, 69, Marietta, was cited for driving under suspension.
* Timothy W. Staats, 59, Belpre, was arrested on a warrant out of Belpre Mayors Court on the charge of misuse of credit cards.
* Caleb J. Bailey, 26, Vincent, was cited for expired registration.
* Maria D. Wiblin, 51, of Fairmont, W.Va., was cited expired registration.
* Aaron D. Stein, 37, of Dover, Ohio, was cited for speed 69 mph in a 50 mph zone.
* Dionna J. Starcher, 51, Parkersburg, was cited for expired registration.
* Robert O. Griffith, 36, Parkersburg, was cited for expired registration.
* Alyssa D. Foreman, 24, Marietta, was cited for allowing an invalid driver to drive.
* Michael K. Parsons, 26, Belpre, was cited for driving under suspension.
* Holly R. Thorn 41, Belpre, was cited for disorderly conduct.
* Sarah M. Lightner, 39, Marietta, was cited for driving under suspension and expired registration.