BELPRE — The Belpre Police Department released the following reports on Sept. 30:
* Steven M. Jenkins, 40, of Parkersburg was cited for speed 40 mph in a 25 mph zone.
* Evan M. Gaskins, 23, of Belpre was cited for speed 44 mph in a 25 mph zone.
* David Rutherford, 37, of Belpre was cited for expired registration.
* Darla S. Dunfee, 48, of Belpre was arrested on a warrant through Belpre Mayor’s Court on the charges of criminal mischief and assault.
* Aspen S. Davis, 25, of Williamstown was cited for no operator license and expired registration.
* Wesley D. Duncan, 33, of Parkersburg was cited for expired registration.
* Christina M. Spaulding, 30, of Gay, W.Va., was cited for driving under suspension and possession of marijuana.
* Caleb T. Gammon, 28, of Marietta, was cited for a red light violation.
* Chelsey N. Allman, 30, Vincent, was cited for driving under suspension.
* Glen L. Smith, 75, of Marietta was cited for fail to yield from a private drive.
* Roger B. Bullard II, 53, of Belpre was arrested on disorderly conduct by cease and desist.
* David L. Anderson, 60, of Belpre was cited for speed 52 mph in a 35 mph zone.
* Murvin L. Morrow, 32, of Hilliard was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail on the charge of telecommunications harassment/fail to desist.
* Catherine D. Rose, 60, of Belpre was cited for disorderly conduct.
* Sarah J. Cowan, 59, of Belpre was cited for disorderly conduct.
* Cynthia E. Raver, 52, of Vincent was cited for speed 69 mph in a 50 mph zone.
* Sonia C. Ramsey, 77, of Belpre was served a summons through Belpre Mayors Court on the charge of inoperable vehicle.
* William T. Knotts, 32, of Parkersburg was cited for expired registration.
* Tyreese K. Hunt, 20, of Belpre was arrested on the charge of criminal mischief.