WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports Sept. 27:
* A complaint was received of a road rage incident in the 100 block of West Third Street. A 25- year-old Vienna man reportedly exited his vehicle and repeatedly kicked the second vehicle causing damage to the vehicle. The suspect also allegedly spit on the other driver. Vehicles left prior to law enforcement arrival. Criminal charges are pending.
* Shane Michael Modesitt, 48, of Williamstown was arrested on a grand jury indictment charging him with conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine and delivery of methamphetamine in the 100 block of 4 1/2 Street. Modesitt was arraigned at Wood County Circuit Court and confined to the North Central Regional Jail in lieu of $30,000 bond.
* Roy William Hornbeck, 38, of Marietta was arrested for possession of methamphetamine in the 100 block of 4 1/2 Street. Hornbeck was processed at WPD and placed in the WV Division of Corrections. Hornbeck was later arraigned at Wood County Magistrate Court and released after posting a $1,500 bond.
* Marcus McCartney, 42, of Belpre was cited for speed 56/35 on West Third Street.
* Elena Riggs, 25, of Marietta was cited for a stop light violation on Highland Avenue.
* Loretta Sue Martin, 51, of Mineral Wells was arrested for DUI following a traffic stop on Highland Avenue. Martin allegedly failed field sobriety tests and BAC later tested .077. Martin was placed in the Division of Corrections and later arraigned at Wood County Magistrate Court and released on bond.