WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports today.
* Josiah Grogg, 19, Washington, W.Va., was cited for speed 41/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Nancy Brumfield, 63, Vienna, was cited for speed 53/35 on West Third Street.
* Cheryl Renee Naylor, 39, Parkersburg, was arrested on charges of third-offense driving on a suspended license, no insurance and improper registration following a traffic stop on Highland Avenue. Naylor was processed at the police department, arraigned in magistrate court and released on bond.
* Benjamin Smith, 19, Williamstown, was cited for underage consumption of alcohol after officers were called to a domestic dispute in the 400 block of Poplar Avenue.
* Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 100 block of Main Street in which female party allegedly assaulted male. Problem party left prior to Officers arrival. Criminal charges pending.
* Officers responded to a single-vehicle accident in the 200 block of Armstrong Avenue in which a 55-year-old Marietta man was ran over by a 2017 Dodge Ram van that the victim had been operating prior to the accident. David Hearing of Marietta was pronounced deceased on scene. The investigation was turned over to the Wood County Crash investigation team.