PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on July 23:
* Deputies responded to Meadville Road for a domestic dispute. The female stated everything was verbal at this time and the male problem party had already left the area. Deputies advised her on how to obtain a domestic violence protective order through magistrate court.
* Citations were issued to Frederick Sayre Anderson, 61, of Park Avenue for passing in a no passing zone and issued Gregory Basil Fields, 47, of Chichester Lane for speed greater than reasonable.
* Deputies responded to Gihon Road for a call stating a female was acting disorderly. Deputies observed damage to a vehicle in the driveway and damage to a door on the residence. Deputies were unable to locate the female or the owner of the residence and will attempt to follow up with the victim at a later time.
* Jessica Rae McCrady, 43, of Sunset Boulevard was arrested on charges of falsely reporting an emergency.
* A deputy responded to Pettyville Road for a larceny from vehicles. The complainant reported in the early morning hours his camera had captured a female walking through the area at which time she entered two of his vehicles, removing a wallet from one and a checkbook from another. The vehicles had been left unlocked. Case pending further information.
* A deputy responded to Walker Road for stolen property. The complainant reported she returned to her residence and discovered a generator had been stolen and the chain securing it was cut. She also stated an air conditioning unit and an older generator were missing, however she did not have information on those items. At this time, investigation is ongoing.
* The department answered 132 calls: nine traffic stops; 14 complaints by phone and in person; 12 domestic calls and domestic protective orders served; six suspicious persons and vehicles; one traffic accident; three mental hygiene order/pickup/transport; six intrusion alarms; three disorderly subject/vehicle; three check welfare/check subject; seven residence/business/area check.