PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on July 21:
* A deputy responded to Route 50 eastbound for a vehicle accident. The driver reported he struck a deer standing in his lane of travel. No injuries were reported, the vehicle was towed and a crash report was taken.
* Deputies responded to Royal Gardens Court for a domestic dispute in progress. Trey Austin Vierling, 19, of White Berry Hollow was arrested on charges of domestic battery.
* Pamela Jeanine Gum, 63, of Emerick Lane was arrested on a capias for illegal burn. She was processed, taken before a magistrate and released.
* A deputy responded to I-77 and Highland Avenue for a vehicle accident. The driver reported he was on the exit ramp when a tree branch fell and landed on the front end of his vehicle.
* A deputy responded to the eastbound entrance ramp to Robert Byrd Highway for a vehicle accident. The vehicle had gone off the roadway and struck a rock damaging the undercarriage, the sides and both the front and back bumpers. No injuries reported and vehicle was towed.
* A citation was issued to Ron E. Moore, 52, of Gihon Road for driving on suspended/revoked and no insurance. An Ohio registration on the front of the truck was seized as it did not belong on the vehicle.
* A deputy spoke with a complainant who reported a charcoal grill still in the box and a canoe were taken from his property on Locust Ridge Road by his pond. The canoe was valued at $500 and the grill was valued at $181.
* A deputy responded to Jesterville Road for a vehicle accident. The driver reported she ran off the right side of the road into the ditch. No injuries were reported and the vehicle was towed.
* A citation was issued to Kelli Diann Jackson, 34, of Par Metta Circle for possession.
* Deputies responded to Route 50 westbound in the area of the 23.1 mile marker for a vehicle accident with possible injuries. The driver stated he had struck a black bear, he stated that he attempted to avoid the bear but struck it with the front passenger side of his vehicle. The vehicle was towed and DOH arrived to take hold the black bear for DNR.
* A deputy spoke with the park manager for Aqua Isle Trailer Park who reported several mailboxes had been pried open and was unsure if any mail had been stolen. She stated she will contact the Postal Service.
* A citation was issued to Susan Lynn Ramirez, 55, of Belmont Road for passing in a no passing zone.
* Citations were issued to Chester Dwayne Moyers Jr, 23, of 31st Street for possession and driving on suspended/revoked.
* A deputy responded to DuPont Road for a larceny from vehicles at JT’s Auto. The complainant reported several cars on the parking lot had been rummaged through and nothing was damaged, however a set of keys had been taken.
* Amber Marie Cooper, 30, of Elk Run Road, Belleville, was arrested on charges of possession of fentanyl and obstructing an officer.
* Lindsey Brooke Bumgarner, 37, of Greene Street, Marietta, was arrested on a warrant for fugitive from justice as she was a wanted person out of Bedford, Pa.
* The department answered the following calls July 16-19: 25 traffic stops; 23 complaints by phone and in person; 11 domestic calls and domestic protective orders served; three Suspicious persons and vehicles; 11 traffic accidents; three mental hygiene order/pick up/transport; eight intrusion alarms; 14 disorderly subjects/ vehicles; five check welfare/check subjects; 10 residence/business/area check.