BELPRE — The Belpre Police Department released the following reports on July 26:
* Courtney N. Lyons, 20, of Belpre, was cited for fail to yield from a private drive.
* Georgia M. Trus, 18, of Belpre was cited for no operator license.
* Russell H. Shanks, 39, of Parkersburg, was cited for expired registration.
* Sheila A. Hapney, 57, of Belpre, was served a summons for court on the charge of disorderly conduct.
* Adam D. Mason, 37, of Parkersburg, was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail on a warrant out of Marietta Municipal Court. He was also cited for driving under suspension and expired registration.
* Howard A. Case, 51, of Williamstown, was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
* Jarrod File, 41, of Parkersburg was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail on fail to appear warrants out of the Belpre Mayor’s court on the charges of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol and or drugs, driving under suspension, expired registration and possession of marijuana.
* Jeremiah L. Goff, 37, of Belpre, was cited for speed 40 mph in a 25 mph zone.
* Christian A. Gentry, 29, Parkersburg, was cited for expired registration.
* Nickalas A. Tewkesbury, Parkersburg, was cited for driving under suspension, fictitious registration, possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Troy A. Ruddlesden, 40, of Parkersburg, was cited for disorderly conduct by intoxication.
* Gabrielle E. Rhoton, 25, of Belpre, was arrested and transported to the washington county jail on the charges of criminal mischief and menacing.
* David D. Dernberger, 65, of Marietta, was cited for expired registration.