PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on June 11:
* A citation was issued to Anthony Michael Earl, 28, of 18th Street, Vienna, for charges of driving on suspended/revoked second offense.
* A citation was issued to Tiffany Ann Wilkes, 36, of 20th Street, Parkersburg, for charges of driving on suspended/revoked.
* Tracy Bernard Lemley, 43, of Jericho Road was arrested on a family court capias for charges of failure to pay court-ordered child support. He was placed in the Holding Center.
* Joseph Jack Burdette II, 43, of East Maple Street was arrested on a capias for failure to appear on a probation revocation hearing. He was confined to the Holding Center.
* Deputies responded to Miracle Lane for a domestic dispute in progress. Upon arrival, a male answered the door, shutting it on the deputies while stating law enforcement was not needed and held the door shut. The door was opened and the male took off to another room. The female refused to speak with the deputies about the incident and was advised to at least file a domestic violence protective order. Charles Samuel Partlow, 42, of Miracle Lane was arrested on charges of obstructing.
* Deputies responded to Ash Street for a domestic in progress. Robert Patrick Dennis, 26, of Ash Street was arrested on charges of domestic battery, harassment and obstructing.
* A citation was issued to Gage Hans Matthew Johnson, 21, of S. Broadway Street, Racine, for possession of marijuana/THC.
* A deputy responded to DuPont Road for a vehicle accident. The driver stated he was traveling north on DuPont Road when a tree branch fell on his vehicle. Department of Highways was already on scene removing the tree. A local check showed a warrant for the driver. Jamie Lee Dye, 31, of Forest Avenue was arrested on the warrant for charges of possession of a controlled substance.
* D’Andre L. Price, 27, of 15th Street was arrested on charges of possession with intent to deliver/delivery of a controlled substance. He was arraigned and placed in the Holding Center on a $50,000 surety bond.
* A deputy responded to Emerson Avenue for a single-vehicle accident with injuries. A citation was issued to Robert Joseph Alvarez, 62, of Williamstown Pike for DUI and no operators.
* Chantae Renay Elkins, 35, of Turner Drive, Belpre, responded to magistrate court and turned herself in on warrants. She was taken before a magistrate for arraignment and released on a $500 PR bond.
* A deputy responded to I-77 at milemarker 181.4 for a vehicle in the median covered in mud. The driver stated she hydroplaned while traveling north, causing her to lose control of the vehicle and drive into the median. She did not need medical attention, and the vehicle was driven from the scene.
* From June 7-10, the department answered 217 calls; 13 traffic stops; 24 complaints by phone and in person; 16 domestic calls and domestic protective orders served; eight suspicious persons and vehicles; nine traffic accidents; eight mental hygiene order/pickup/transport; four intrusion alarms; six larceny; 10 disorderly subjects/vehicles; one animal complaints.