WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports June 7:
* Scott Hartshorne, 57, Graysville, Ohio, was cited for speed 41/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Cody Alan Stockner, 25, Williamstown, was arrested on charges of domestic battery and obstructing an officer following a domestic dispute in the 1100 block of Highland Avenue. Stockner was placed with the Division of Corrections pending his arraignment in Wood County Magistrate Court.
* Officers responded to an overdose in the 200 block of West Second Street. A 25-year-old Marietta woman was transported for treatment.
* A 16-year-old Williamstown male was cited for speed 31/15 and no insurance in school zone on Henderson Avenue.
* Sabrina Jackson, 36, Parkersburg, was cited for driving on a license revoked for DUI, texting while driving, left of center, no insurance , no seat belt and expired registration on West Third Street.
* Jeremi Swann, 35, Parkersburg, was cited for speed 58/45 and no insurance on West Third Street.
* Officers assisted Child Protective Services in the 200 block of West Third Street with the removal of a minor child.