PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports May 24:
* From May 21-23, the Wood County Sheriff’s Office answered 118 calls, including: four traffic stops; 10 complaints by phone and in person; six domestic calls and domestic protective orders served; seven suspicious persons and vehicle; seven accident; five mental hygiene order/pick up /transport; five intrusion alarms; one warrant service; 10 disorderly subject/vehicle; and three animal complaints.
* Arlene Mae Loiseau, 54, of Maple Shades Court, was arrested on a warrant for worthless check. She was arraigned and released on a personal recognizance bond.
* Richard Roy Harlow, 35, of Sharon Street, was arrested on a capias warrant for knowingly or intentionally possessing a controlled substance without a prescription and persons prohibited from possessing a firearm. He was arraigned and released on a PR bond.
* A deputy responded to U.S. 50 in reference to a vehicle accident. The driver stated she was traveling westbound when she struck a deer as it crossed the median and into her lane of travel. The vehicle was towed, no injuries were reported.
* Deputies responded to Pike Street in reference to a single vehicle accident. The vehicle sustained heavy front end damage from striking a tree, a mailbox and a post.
* A deputy was dispatched to the area of Mt. Pleasant United Methodist Church and Turkey Foot Road in reference to a disorderly motorist that was allegedly all over the road. The vehicle was located and a traffic stop was conducted. Derek James Randall Gault, 29, of Hickory Heights Road, was arrested on charges of DUI-controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance (heroin). Jacob Dale Kyer, 31, of Society Hill Road, was arrested on charges of obstructing an officer and possession of a controlled substance.
* Chadwick D. Lamp, 39, of State Route 550, Marietta, was arrested on a charge of fugitive from justice as he was wanted out of Washington County. He was processed and placed pending his extradition hearing.
* Deputies responded to Orange Drive in reference to a domestic where the victim stated she had been choked. Nicholas Lee Wilson, 29, of Orange Drive, was arrested on charges of domestic battery and obstructing an officer.
* Eric Glenn Snyder, 45, of Deerwalk Highway, was arrested on two charges of possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance.
* Deputies responded to Falls Street in reference to a domestic. Glen Edward Church, 59, of Falls Street, was arrested on a charge of third-offense domestic battery. He was placed in the Holding Center pending his arraignment.