PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on April 30:
* A deputy spoke with a complainant who reported that a security camera had been destroyed at the Mineral Wells Baseball Fields.
* A deputy responded to Blennerhassett Heights Road for a two vehicle accident with no injuries. Statements were obtained and a crash report was taken.
* A deputy responded to Gihon Road for a vehicle accident. The driver lost control of the truck striking a mailbox and then striking a tree in a yard. The driver was not injured and the vehicle was towed.
* Billy Jo Gerwig, 35, of Old St. Marys Pike, was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana, domestic battery and public intoxication.
* A deputy responded to Elizabeth Pike for a vehicle accident. The driver stated he fell asleep before entering the ditch. The vehicle did not appear to be damaged only stuck in the mud. The driver contacted a tow company. No injuries reported.
* A deputy responded to Wildwood Drive for a burglary. The complainant reported she left the apartment and upon returning the front door was open and items had been taken including a 32-inch flat screen television, clothing and several other items.
* Deputies responded to Onward Road for a domestic dispute. Both were advised on a domestic violence protective order and the male left the residence with a friend.
* Deputies responded to I-77 at milemarker 181.6 for a tractor trailer accident, the driver was uninjured and stated he was traveling south on I-77 and hydroplaned, losing control where the tractor trailer ran off the left side of the road and across the median. The truck came to rest facing south in the northbound lanes.
* A deputy responded to Staunton Turnpike for a single-vehicle accident. The driver stated her vehicle slid on the wet road, going over a small embankment then striking several fence posts, she was able to drive the vehicle back onto the roadway and parked in the driveway of the residence. The property owner was made aware of the damage fence and the vehicle was driven from the scene.
* The office answered 211 calls: nine traffic stops; 26 complaints by phone and in person; six domestic calls and domestic protective orders served; 10 accidents; two larcenies; 15 mental hygiene order/pick up/transport; 12 intrusion alarms; three warrant service; nine disorderly subject/vehicle.