PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports April 15:
* From April 12-14, the Wood County Sheriff’s Office answered 154 calls, including: 12 traffic stops; 22 complaints by phone and in person; seven domestic calls and domestic protective orders served; five suspicious persons and vehicle; four accidents; five larcenies; seven mental hygiene order/pick up /transport; four intrusion alarms; three warrant service; and seven disorderly subject/vehicle.
* Lucas Jeffrey Cale, 40, of 13th Street, Vienna, was arrested on a Family Court capias for failure to pay child support.
* Deputies responded to Ridgeway Avenue in reference to a domestic dispute where a child in the residence had called 911. The female stated that her husband had hit her in the mouth and threw her into the wall. Eric James Hess, 38, of Ridgeway Avenue, was arrested on charges of domestic battery and obstructing an officer. He was processed and placed pending his arraignment.
* Rudy Allen Gibson, 21, of 12th Street, Vienna, was issued a citation for no operators, and no insurance.
* A deputy responded to Winding Road in reference to a vehicle accident. Upon arrival the deputy located a subject inside the overturned vehicle collecting property who identified himself as the driver. Jonathan Adam Mercer, 41, of Red Hill Road, was issued a citation for possession of a controlled substance (heroin).
* A citation was issued to Brandy Dawn Barker, 36, of Hickory Street, for driving on suspended and no insurance.
* Brandy Nicole Carder, 35, of Dickens Drive, Mineral Wells, turned herself in on a warrant for assault. She was processed at the Holding Center, arraigned before a magistrate and released on a personal recognizance bond.
* Jacob Lee Eye, 31, of Brockway Avenue, Morgantown, was arrested on charges of battery (two counts), destruction of property, failure to process (fingerprint) and obstructing.
* Jason Leigh Richards, 43, was served with a warrant for driving on suspended/revoked and leaving the scene of an accident. He was processed, arraigned where a PR bond was set and released back to home confinement.
* Brandon Edward Bays, 24, of Hillcrest Street, was arrested on a warrant for destruction of property.
* A deputy responded to the Dollar General located on Staunton Turnpike in reference to a destruction of property report. A Red Box employee stated he was repairing the damaged screen on the Red Box as it appeared to have been damaged by a 0.177 caliber projectile or a .22 caliber. The estimated cost to repair is $800.
* A deputy spoke with the complainant who reported that a 2019 Diamond C tandem axle with wood deck heavy duty trailer had been taken from Herning Lane. At this time the investigation is ongoing.