VIENNA — The Vienna Police Department released the following reports April 5:
* Amanda R. Wilson of Parkersburg was arrested on warrants for driving on a suspended/revoked license, unlawful taking of a vehicle, false information and fleeing from an officer.
* Mathew C. Murray of Elizabeth was arrested on an indecent exposure warrant.
* Alisha D. Small of Reedsville was arrested on a charge of third-offense shoplifting.
* Bradley S. Helmick of Vienna was arrested on a battery warrant.
* Curtis R. Haislep Jr. of Parkersburg was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance and disorderly conduct.
* Dakota A. Boyles of Parkersburg was arrested on charges of public intoxication, disorderly conduct and obstructing.