PARKERSBURG — The Parkersburg Police Department released the following reports on March 31:
* Brian E. Hupp, 43, of Parkersburg, was arrested on a warrant for trespassing.
* James M. Broyles, 36, of Parkersburg, was arrested on warrants for fraudulent use of an access device and on a bond revocation warrant.
* Officers responded to Smithfield Street for a destruction of property.
* Officers responded to Lakeview Drive for a larceny.
* Officers responded to Lynn Street to assist the Humane Society about complaints of animal neglect.
* Officers responded to six vehicle accidents.