BELPRE — The Belpre Police Department released the following reports April 22:
* Christopher M. Sullivan, 45, Belpre, was cited for barking dog violation.
* Angela C. Harguess, 55, Belpre, was cited for driving under suspension.
* Desiree J. Hickel, 30, Belpre, was cited for driving under suspension.
* Jeremiah T. Harper, 29, Belpre, was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail on the charge of domestic violence.
* Matthew A. Benson, 25, Marietta, was cited for a no operator license violation.
* Cameron D. Porterfield, 32, Coolville, was arrested on the charges of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol and or drugs and driving in marked lanes.
* David A. Wheeler, 20, Belpre, was cited for a red light violation.
* Jack E. Willey III, 34, Belpre, was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail on the charge of domestic violence.
* Ericlee Harmon Sr., 48, Belpre, was cited for Driving under Suspension and Improper Lame Change violation.
* Audrey M. Nicolia, 51, of Hockingport, was cited for assured clear distance ahead violation.
* Mason R. Hebert, 19, Waterford, was cited for speed 65 mph in a 50 mph zone.
* Jason L. Roberts, 37, Mineral Wells, was cited for the violation of obstruction of an intersection.